Who hasn't this happened to?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Let me set the scene; it’s a weekend, hit the gym early and crushed a leg workout, I mean killed it. Now it’s getting late, the little cock-blockers have been asleep for about an hour, so the coast is clear. You and your significant other now head off to the bedroom. You have some Barry White playing, her favorite candles are burning and the massage oil is already out. Things are progressing in the right direction and the boot knockin’ starts. Several minutes into the fun, WHAM! Charley horse from that squat you were so proud of this morning!

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
Oh man! This has happened more times than I care to mention.
Killer calf cramps put a damper on the mood for sure. Having to walk it off in the middle of the festivities just screams romance.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh yea, its happened during sex, a tri the last time from holding myself up. haha

Wait till you get one at a met and POB has to rub your thigh in front of the crowd. haha

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Hamstrings for me. Nothing kills a boner like a cramping hammy!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That moment was magical to say the least steelers. Lol. I was turned on

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hahahahaha had this happen a few times, but usually at night!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh yea! Had that happen more than a few times.... Gotta power thru it!!!!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I could handle a little toe curl, even a calf cramp (since my calves are so small) but a full blow charley, I couldn't get out of bed fast enough.

I've already got a few while fishing. Get a bad one in a little 10' Jon boat and someone's going in the drink.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I got this: full blown abdominal muscle cramping in the middle of laying it down proper. I'm talking the ab equivalent of a charlie horse, abs knotted-up and everything.

I had to drop to the floor and do some damn fool yoga stretch to work it out. Try that with a throbbing, turgid boner...the Missus found it hysterical.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I got this: full blown abdominal muscle cramping in the middle of laying it down proper. I'm talking the ab equivalent of a charlie horse, abs knotted-up and everything.

I had to drop to the floor and do some damn fool yoga stretch to work it out. Try that with a throbbing, turgid boner...the Missus found it hysterical.

Hahahaha so do I. Yoga with a boner now that fukkin funny, I don't care who you are.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
I could handle a little toe curl, even a calf cramp (since my calves are so small) but a full blow charley, I couldn't get out of bed fast enough.

I've already got a few while fishing. Get a bad one in a little 10' Jon boat and someone's going in the drink.
I was floating through a class 3 section of the river on my pontoon boat and got a hammy Charlie, I'm pretty sure it was a sight, I was trying to oar and work it out at the same time with out drowning. I know it's not sex, but it's all I got. lol

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
On my ****ing God... I have actually rolled off the bed almost screaming because both legs locked up

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hamstring for me, plenty of times. Total mood killer!