weight loss question

Reaction score
what wod be best to lose weight do fat burners work like t5s or t6s or t3s or clen work

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Working on your diet would be the most sustainable method of weight/fat loss

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Several options:

1) post up your full stats, goals, training, and a current day of what you eat. Posting up the macros and cals would be helpful

2) read this thread: http://www.ugbodybuilding.com/members/2558-DocDePanda187123

And try to implement positive changes. Ask questions if need be. We are all here to help.

3) get in contact with Spongy, a moderator and nutritionist on this forum. He will take the guesswork out of it and make it as easy as can be.

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
If you are interested in losing fat (as opposed to just any type of weight) I would recommend a Ketogenic Diet (extremely low carbohydrates).

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
There is a lot of info on the web if you use Google.

Lyle McDonald has a great book on the subject.

Reaction score
if you're going natural, look into fasted cardio. really the quickest way to a healthy solution imo

Reaction score
Will Ketogenic Diet also work for an office guy, mostly just sitting for 8 hours?

Reaction score
Go for a walk everyday.. next week take it up to a jog and walk. eventually you can get to some running. Good Luck! Keep it simple.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
when I started my journey at 472lbs I focused on diet and cardio only. swimming kicked ass! I did ketogenic diet for a long ass time and lost 150lbs on it! its tough but works.. after switching from keto I still at real clean and started lifting. I still lost weight and was eating a lot of simply clean food. simply put, eat clean and get to work on your cardio...

Reaction score
I agree with the consensus here. At your level, you definitely need some cardio and a lot of research into getting your diet in check. Not just "diet" as in "Hollywood diet" or some garbage, but being aware of what you put into your body, when you are doing it, and why you are putting in the combination of foods that you are. Even with awareness and knowledge, discipline and dedication is going to make or break you.
You might lose some weight taking pretty hardcore stimulants, but you'll likely affect your thyroid and metabolism in the process. If/when that happens, you're going to be in a bigger world of sh1t than you are now.
Don't give yourself cheat days once a week like you're a 5 year old. Let your balls drop and be a man and do the right things.
You won't miss fried foods and candy after 3-4 weeks and everything will be much easier. Weight dropping off will be the reward, and the new you that you discover, physically and mentally, will help you push harder.
Or, try to take the "quick" way out, screw up, give up because you're not getting the results you wanted, and give yourself real problems.

I hope you really think about what we're telling you and buckle down. Nothing worth having is easy.
Good luck and keep us posted.

New Threads