High School female powerlifters make me cry

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Hey, a friend just forwarded this to me....

All these girls are power-houses and make me feel like a sissy, but scroll half-way down the page to Lauren Lent. She's in the 123 lb weight class and pulled a world record total of 965 lbs!!!!!! In High School.......... At 123 lbs................... wtf???? Talk about a serious BA!

trodizzle

Elite
Reaction score
Of few of them got dem crazy eyes!

Trinidad.jpg

McKenzie_Curtis.jpg

Last edited:

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have to wonder if any of them are using gear, heard how it's prevalent in high school sports these days.....

event462

Reaction score
How is it even possible to lift as much as some of those kids did? I also wonder if some of them are using juice. Did they test them?

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Have to wonder if any of them are using gear, heard how it's prevalent in high school sports these days.....

How is it even possible to lift as much as some of those kids did? I also wonder if some of them are using juice. Did they test them?

I'm embarrassed, those are my numbers. lol.

Idk if they do any testing or not.... I would assume they do seeing how they have national championships and what not... But, even if these girls are on gear (most likely anavar or something fairly mild), 965 lbs for a 123 lb high school girl is impressive by any standards.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I really highly doubt that very many of these kids are on gear....

I'd bet my left nut that 95% of their coaches would know if they were, and that 95% of their coaches would sit them down if they knew what was going on.

I have 2 sons, and if I caught either one of them juicing in HS, I would beat the piss out of them myself, see if their gear was any good, and take it myself.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Very impressive especially the 123lb girl.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You guys would be very surprised what girls are taking these days. Haha I was blown away recently and its real!

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You guys would be very surprised what girls are taking these days. Haha I was blown away recently and its real!

I don't disagree. I just don't think it's all that prevalent in HS powerlifting. I'd bet it doesn't come close to the amount of juice HS football players are taking.

I'm not pointing this at you at all Seek, but I think since most of us jewce, we think that there aren't people out there who can lift serious weight without cycling, and that is simply not true.

Also, it looks like a lot of them might be in single-ply PL gear, and there was talk of bench shirts in the article. I don't know if it's a raw comp or not. It's still a ot of weight either way.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ŵ
I don't disagree. I just don't think it's all that prevalent in HS powerlifting. I'd bet it doesn't come close to the amount of juice HS football players are taking.

I'm not pointing this at you at all Seek, but I think since most of us jewce, we think that there aren't people out there who can lift serious weight without cycling, and that is simply not true.

Also, it looks like a lot of them might be in single-ply PL gear, and there was talk of bench shirts in the article. I don't know if it's a raw comp or not. It's still a ot of weight either way.

I wasn't specifically saying these H.S. girls but it's still possible. I guess it's just the timing of this post and the recent conversations I've had with some young ladies.

New Threads