Reaction score
Hello all. Just starting on this site. Seems like a good resource. I'm 40. Corrections for almost 15 years. Been lifting since I was 14. Over the years had decent results. Did some lifting comps when I was 20. Too old and broken for that shit now. But my passion is the gym. Recently bought some suspect 250 from someone who I've seen around the gym for a while which is my first experience ever. Planning on taking it end of May with a little bit more homework. Planning on getting a hold of some Nov for Pct. Anyways that's my deal. Would appreciate any tips or advice offered. Thanks. :eek:

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When you get your cycle figured out post it up in a new thread and we can help you with it.

Welcome Aboard

Reaction score
Will do. Thank you. Was trying to figure quantities out. I know it's simple stuff to most but if it's sus 250 that means 250 mg per ml so 2500 mg in a 10ml bottle. If that's the case I've seen 500 mg a week broken up twice a week for 12 weeks. so I figured 2 and 1/2 bottles then was planning on 2-3 weeks off then nova for 4 weeks 40-40-20-20 at a minimum. Does this seem about right for a first cycle. I should add I'm 6'2" 220 lbs. Hoping that my doses are right otherwise what's the point?

T

TriniJuice

Welcome to the forum;
Looks like someone works at planet fitness.....

trodizzle

Elite
Reaction score
Hello all. Just starting on this site. Seems like a good resource. I'm 40. Corrections for almost 15 years. Been lifting since I was 14. Over the years had decent results. Did some lifting comps when I was 20. Too old and broken for that shit now. But my passion is the gym. Recently bought some suspect 250 from someone who I've seen around the gym for a while which is my first experience ever. Planning on taking it end of May with a little bit more homework. Planning on getting a hold of some Nov for Pct. Anyways that's my deal. Would appreciate any tips or advice offered. Thanks. :eek:

What's your goal? Cut or bulk up?
Current training program?
Current diet?

And welcome.

Reaction score
My goal is to feel angry in the gym again. Make some gains. I haven't had them for so long. Just maintaining. I'm looking for a boost. My diet is pretty good. I keep my carbs/ protein ratio in check. Get my protein shakes in around workouts. Weight training 5 days cardio 3-4 times. Found if I go heavy on the protein the weightlifting belt starts losing ground. So I guess ultimately like every one else want to gain mass with minimal water/ fat gain. Muscle but no fat. Is it possible? I've found whenever I'm in a heavy lifting more calories intake I get fat too but if I reduce calories I get tighter and weaker.

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Will do. Thank you. Was trying to figure quantities out. I know it's simple stuff to most but if it's sus 250 that means 250 mg per ml so 2500 mg in a 10ml bottle. If that's the case I've seen 500 mg a week broken up twice a week for 12 weeks. so I figured 2 and 1/2 bottles then was planning on 2-3 weeks off then nova for 4 weeks 40-40-20-20 at a minimum. Does this seem about right for a first cycle. I should add I'm 6'2" 220 lbs. Hoping that my doses are right otherwise what's the point?

I always buy more then what i think I need. Nothing wrong with sust but if you can get test e or test c that may be a better choice for your first cycle. As for pct add in clomid 100/50/50/25 with your nolva.

Welcome to the board

curtisvill

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. Lot's of good members here who can help you with your cycle. I would recommend you lay it out for some feedback here before you buy anything else, might save you some headaches as well as green backs.

mickems

Elite
Reaction score
My goal is to feel angry in the gym again. Make some gains. I haven't had them for so long. Just maintaining. I'm looking for a boost. My diet is pretty good. I keep my carbs/ protein ratio in check. Get my protein shakes in around workouts. Weight training 5 days cardio 3-4 times. Found if I go heavy on the protein the weightlifting belt starts losing ground. So I guess ultimately like every one else want to gain mass with minimal water/ fat gain. Muscle but no fat. Is it possible? I've found whenever I'm in a heavy lifting more calories intake I get fat too but if I reduce calories I get tighter and weaker.

Hello and welcome to the UGBB. With all the douche bags in the gyms these days not putting weights back or not wiping down the equipment, you'll have no problem feeling angry in the gym again.

wabbitt

Elite
Reaction score

So you're a cop? Welcome to the board.

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol, welcome back beother.
And welcome to the board! Lots of good honest experienced people here.

Reaction score
True story. It's close and cheap. Have a basement setup too but prefer the gym environs

Reaction score
I'm with you 100% but eventually you become desensitized to the normal douche bags.

New Threads