Wife just made me LOL...

Ezskanken

Reaction score
My wife just sent me a text with a flyer for horseback riding on the the joint base near us. I LOL! Understand that she is a country girl born and raised, in fact she showed me how to skin and gut a dear. Then she told me to go take the 5 gallon bucket with all the guts and little bones in it and throw it in the pigs slop tray...WTF!? LOL! I grew up in Hawaii, so all this was extremely out of this world for me. I fell in love to say the least ha ha. Anyway with my wife in the military it's very hard for her to find the time to get her horse fix. So she get's all excited about horses and riding.

Wife: Sends me a picture of the flyer.
Me: "You and the kids will have a blast!"
Wife: "Your coming with us, what are you talking about?"
Me: "I don't know if you read the flyer at all, or was to excited to see, but there is a 200lb. weight limit on those horses..."

:32 (14)::32 (6)::32 (13):

wabbitt

Elite
Reaction score
I had an ex wife put me into bankruptcy with her horse addiction! Good luck with that!

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
200lb weight limit wtf? What are they ponies? I went riding a couple of times, it's okay but I prefer ATV's. Make sure not to wear boxers or you'll pay for it. Lots of bouncing when your trotting.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Nice try man, a stout horse can pack around some serious weight, just ask mine.big girl.jpg

bugman

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah, not sure of the weight limit.. even a pony can handle that. (Unless of course something is wrong). We have a couple of walking horses. we always ride some sort of trail or around the cotton fields. Dirt roads are the easiest. If you've never rode a horse, give it a try. Don't be nervous, the horses that used for public riding are usually super gentle. They will probably be able to walk the trails with their eyes closed.. do it. It'll make wife happy which in turn could work in your favor!!

Ezskanken

Reaction score
That's what I thought as well, but I've never seen these horses. I've been riding with the ol' lady many times without concern, except for when she takes off on me and my horse feels like it needs to catch up and I start cussing her out lol! I don't know, these might be horses in training or something, I mean after all they are on a military base ha ha. I'd go just to see the kids ride, they'd get a kick out of that I know.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
That's quite a mare you got there. You ride that bruh?
I shouldn't have put just ask mine, stupid, stupid, I'm sure she has a great personality. I'm just digging a fukin hole here, aren't I ?

New Threads