Cycle support and pct

Reaction score
Got my cycle D-labs UGL (any comments on them please share) Dbol 50mg tabs (I will cut in half daily for first month) deca 300mg (once a week) and test e 500mg total a week. Now I have gotten anastrazole just in case I notice any funny hormone problems and will use EOD. Also tamoxifin citrate once the cycle is done. Plan to run the full cycle for 3 month total but again dbol I will start a week early and only run it for 4 weeks. Any suggestions on the anastrazole and the tamoxifin. Should I use something different as far as these two go? I hear its more up to personal preference but would like some feedback.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
is this your first cycle? if so there is a lot wrong with it

Reaction score
Not my first cycle. My first was just test E. my second cycle was winny, mast and test which I saw great results and no sides, I have never experienced any noticeable sides while on or when I cycle off as of yet.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
ok thats good to hear
your plan looks pretty good but still a few things for you to think about
- have caber or prami on hand incase you get prolactin sides from the deca
- pct should be nolva and clomid for best results
- you might want to extend the cycle as deca takes a while to kick in

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
"Dbol 50mg tabs (I will cut in half daily for first month)" If you're only running dbol for 4 weeks/a month then why are you cutting it. Keep it at 50mg per day IMO.

Tiny Calves

Reaction score
"Dbol 50mg tabs (I will cut in half daily for first month)" If you're only running dbol for 4 weeks/a month then why are you cutting it. Keep it at 50mg per day IMO.

That's that D-Labs gear! I heard it was all 50% overdosed... or, ummm... maybe it was grapeseed oil and chalk? I don't remember...

curtisvill

Elite
Reaction score
BVS and beefcake gave some solid advice. Work on your pct if you want to keep all you hard earned gains.

New Threads