Pinkbear

Elite
Reaction score
Pm rumpy for the juice
tell him pinky sent you

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah make sure what you're getting is legit var. A lot of var is actually dbol and winny and that's the last thing you want especially going into a comp. Legit var you shouldn't retain any water at all. Prepping I would actually start at 20 weeks at 20mg a day split up into 2 10mg doses. If you don't like the sides or if you wind up retaining water, which like I said you shouldn't since var doesn't aromatize, then you can drop the dose or bail and not worry about coming in bloated and soft. The only reason you should hold water on var is if it's fake var. I know most people will say start out at 10mg but it's a whole different story when you're prepping. You need as much time out as possible to adjust in case something goes wrong. If you run 8 weeks at the start of your prep and everything goes good, no water retention, nothing, then come off 4-6 weeks, and jump back on for the remaining 6-8 weeks all the way to the day of the show. You'll come in looking hard. I know, it's bikini right? People think you should be lean but soft. Til they go to an actual NPC or IFBB show and see the women that place. And you'll be fine running var and clen together. Hope this helps. And if trauma comes in and tells me I'm an idiot I will respect that lol

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah make sure what you're getting is legit var. A lot of var is actually dbol and winny and that's the last thing you want especially going into a comp. Legit var you shouldn't retain any water at all. Prepping I would actually start at 20 weeks at 20mg a day split up into 2 10mg doses. If you don't like the sides or if you wind up retaining water, which like I said you shouldn't since var doesn't aromatize, then you can drop the dose or bail and not worry about coming in bloated and soft. The only reason you should hold water on var is if it's fake var. I know most people will say start out at 10mg but it's a whole different story when you're prepping. You need as much time out as possible to adjust in case something goes wrong. If you run 8 weeks at the start of your prep and everything goes good, no water retention, nothing, then come off 4-6 weeks, and jump back on for the remaining 6-8 weeks all the way to the day of the show. You'll come in looking hard. I know, it's bikini right? People think you should be lean but soft. Til they go to an actual NPC or IFBB show and see the women that place. And you'll be fine running var and clen together. Hope this helps. And if trauma comes in and tells me I'm an idiot I will respect that lol

well, I won't call you an idiot but it doesn't have to be "fake" var to hold water.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, looking for a little input on running my first true cycle. I'm 12 days out from a show today but looking forward to my "off season/ prep" I will have 20 weeks between this show and my next... Ive dipped into EC and Clen, Got a BA, and with this short of a bulk/cut period I'm ready to bump up to the next step. Looking for advice on Primo vs. Var for a first time.. I usually like an 8-10 week cut so likely my cycle will run into my cutting period. Any experience with that? How poor of a performance is oral vs. pinning? (I get nervous about hiding the lumps with competing!) I hold water in my legs and so far xpel and sodium manipulations have worked fine to cut that...

Thank you!
5'4
132lb
7.6% bf (this is with a clean cut, got screwed by a domestic clen dealer here so ive been au natural)
32DDD

I will be sending you a PM :)

mnbikini

Lady Member
Reaction score

Thanks colt, Like I sad I had a domestic go bad so yes- reliability and authenticity of the gear will be deeply looked into. I had a fellow competitor end up on what we think must have been dbol and it wasnt awful but she had to skip the show... Hard to do research on good labs with this low of carbs :32 (4):

mnbikini

Lady Member
Reaction score
Please make sure you find someone you trust! Who actaully has real var and or primo. I would hate to see you find out you've been pinning test prop thinking it's primo, or taking something other then anavar just because your are a woman.

If any of my lady friends wanted to jump on something I would damn sure make sure what they are taking is actaully what they want to take.

Amen! Luckily for me I do have low T so a little test would prob help me lose my outter thigh fat :32 (14):

mnbikini

Lady Member
Reaction score
10th post. Sorry for being obnoxious. Now I can PM Jenner ;)

T

TriniJuice

Good afternoon sir I am the manager. How may I assist you?

this thread was all about squatN deep in vag-es, smh what happened over the years......damn you female empowerment groups
clits b4 dicks thats what....
there also seems to be a piece of cheese obstructing my view........and you know what i mean
wheres doc......i'm switchN sides......abolish the cheese, ABOLISH!!!....THE CHEESE!!!!!

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just want to read what Jenner's and Bikini's PM's say. I wonder if they've exchanged any pictures or had a pillow fight yet tee hee hee

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
this thread was all about squatN deep in vag-es, smh what happened over the years......damn you female empowerment groups
clits b4 dicks thats what....
there also seems to be a piece of cheese obstructing my view........and you know what i mean
wheres doc......i'm switchN sides......abolish the cheese, ABOLISH!!!....THE CHEESE!!!!!
I am sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction with this thread.

Go **** yourself.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to ugbb and I know nothing about women and aas.

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just want to read what Jenner's and Bikini's PM's say. I wonder if they've exchanged any pictures or had a pillow fight yet tee hee hee

Yes, yes they have. Jenn won.

New Threads