Advice on First Cycle

mnbikini

Lady Member
Reaction score
Oh Jenner and I have traded many pics... organized a rendezvous for this coming weekend... gonna... stretch....

haha jesus you guys.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh Jenner and I have traded many pics... organized a rendezvous for this coming weekend... gonna... stretch....

haha jesus you guys.
run while you can girl. Lol.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
7% bf?! Geeze I'd split you in half. Welcome to Ugbb. Good friend of mine just won a show a few weeks back. I'll see if I can get her on here.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
7% bf?! Geeze I'd split you in half. Welcome to Ugbb. Good friend of mine just won a show a few weeks back. I'll see if I can get her on here.

Just put some damn pants on already. I'm sick of looking at your bulge

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

haha jesus you guys.

Everything I've hoped for and imagined.

You can't expect anything less from us. A bunch of guys running a bunch of steriods tends to make dirty, perverted minds, even worse.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

You can't expect anything less from us. A bunch of guys running a bunch of steriods tends to make dirty, perverted minds, even worse.

Yea well, it's the same for us...you have no idea ;)

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Not me I'm in pct so. Lol

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not me I'm in pct so. Lol

In that case, I take back my rude and insensitive change to your post. It was mean and I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. You're a great wife and you put up with a lot of my bullshit and I'm sorry babe. It was meant as a joke but I can totally see how it would hurt your feelings. Sometimes I don't think before I talk honey. I'm just so comfortable with you because you're my best friend that sometimes I forget that men and women are different and things that might not bother me might bother you. Please forgive me.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In that case, I take back my rude and insensitive change to your post. It was mean and I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. You're a great wife and you put up with a lot of my bullshit and I'm sorry babe. It was meant as a joke but I can totally see how it would hurt your feelings. Sometimes I don't think before I talk honey. I'm just so comfortable with you because you're my best friend that sometimes I forget that men and women are different and things that might not bother me might bother you. Please forgive me.
lmfao that was Probablly one of the funniest things I've read on here. Colt you got my vote for gangster on the year here at ugbb. Lol. My man.

New Threads