Advice on First Cycle

mnbikini

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, looking for a little input on running my first true cycle. I'm 12 days out from a show today but looking forward to my "off season/ prep" I will have 20 weeks between this show and my next... Ive dipped into EC and Clen, Got a BA, and with this short of a bulk/cut period I'm ready to bump up to the next step. Looking for advice on Primo vs. Var for a first time.. I usually like an 8-10 week cut so likely my cycle will run into my cutting period. Any experience with that? How poor of a performance is oral vs. pinning? (I get nervous about hiding the lumps with competing!) I hold water in my legs and so far xpel and sodium manipulations have worked fine to cut that...

Thank you!
5'4
132lb
7.6% bf (this is with a clean cut, got screwed by a domestic clen dealer here so ive been au natural)
32DDD

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
First cycle run var. And pinning isn't that big of a deal. You shouldn't have lumps unless your gear is dirty, or you're doing it wrong. Jenner should chime in on this. She's the resident female pin pro. Good luck on your comp. I'm guessing bikini class? Looks like you'll do just fine :)

Paolos

Reaction score
Nice stats sounds like your ready for the show now! My better half uses Var and winny with great results. As everybody knows the Var
is very mild only side besides getting very lean & hard is increased libido (oh poor me). Winny works really well for her but for some reason
she holds a bit of water with it. Of course the sides from Winny are more pronounced. No experience with primo for her.

Jenn can help for sure

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
hahahaa touche! Maybe could have chosen a better subject..... ;)
Gotta say you did open yourself up for that one..lol. Var is a great cycle for women, and I can say this with experience. My girlfriend did an 8wk run starting at 10mg/day, and changed up to 20mg/day about half way through. Her strength gain was very impressive, and the overall definition of her body was very noticeable. JMO

mnbikini

Lady Member
Reaction score
Can I expect to keep my gains if I back up var with clen? At what point in my 20 weeks should I start the var... ideally....

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This reads like the "Casual Encounters" section of Craigslist...

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Can I expect to keep my gains if I back up var with clen? At what point in my 20 weeks should I start the var... ideally....
Not enough time has went by for her to notice any decrease in gains, and sorry as far as how close to a comp. you should take it, I'm in the dark on that. Jenner may know a hell of lot more if she would just read some posts once in a while........haha Love ya jenn!

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jenn will be back on Thursday, but when it comes to women BB'ing I would talk to Trauma

T

TriniJuice

Knew i shouldve open thread 1st before getting the meat beating station setup......

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Jenn will be back on Thursday, but when it comes to women BB'ing I would talk to Trauma

I actually meant to mention trauma also, I know she is a busy woman, not saying that jenn isn't! Fuk I'm digging a hole again....

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm in Hawaii fuuukers lol and about to go to my brothers wedding reception so will have to chime in in a bit :)

Welcome :)

Ezskanken

Reaction score
Please make sure you find someone you trust! Who actaully has real var and or primo. I would hate to see you find out you've been pinning test prop thinking it's primo, or taking something other then anavar just because your are a woman.

If any of my lady friends wanted to jump on something I would damn sure make sure what they are taking is actaully what they want to take.

Last edited by a moderator:

New Threads