Where to find legit gear

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You could try milking a bull. Never tried it but heard some people has gotten good results.

when I was little my friends dad had a friend named vinny goonbotz he was JAAAACKED he said he would go to the butcher and get bulls balls and grind them in a blender with his protein shake.

Reaction score
After reading through information that was recommended to me, I've decided to not jump into steroids head first, but rather start slowly with Test. and D-Bol. My question is, where is a good place to buy from? I can find multiple websites where people are voting for their favorite place, or so they say. So what's not to say that the reviews are not asked for? Any suggestions?
This is the wrong place to ask that question. Every one ( except me, of coarse) on this site is full of shit and don’t know where to get anything real. They all pretend that the placebo that get from a guy that knows a guy is legit stuff and that they test it, blah blah. Steroids are a joke, and do more harm than good. People that try taking steroids are just trying to compensate for their tiny penis syndrome. From what I’ve seen, this is just a site that allows homos to mingle and flirt with one another. Workout hard, eat right, and take your vitamins. By far your best option.

• Haha
Reactions: CJ

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
This is the wrong place to ask that question. Every one ( except me, of coarse) on this site is full of shit and don’t know where to get anything real. They all pretend that the placebo that get from a guy that knows a guy is legit stuff and that they test it, blah blah. Steroids are a joke, and do more harm than good. People that try taking steroids are just trying to compensate for their tiny penis syndrome. From what I’ve seen, this is just a site that allows homos to mingle and flirt with one another. Workout hard, eat right, and take your vitamins. By far your best option.
If you didnt resurrect a 7yo thread for no reason I would have given you the "like"... but pointless first post, op been gone for a long time. Try a current thread next time you want to grace us all with your wisdom.

Pooh6369

Elite
Reaction score
Yup you nailed it, but why stereotype us as homo's??

Can I get a dick pic???

New Threads