Ms. Paolos 5 weeks out

Paolos

Reaction score
Well Ms. Paolos is 5 weeks from her first show in 2015. From the hips up and quads down she is ready now
just needs to refine the glute hamstring tie in a little at this point. Shes been doing the work and eating right
so its just a little detailing at this point. LOTS of agility type work. Lighting is a little bright in the pic.
Ms. P 5 weeks out.jpg

Trauma RN

Trusted Lady
Reaction score
what division?
nice abs from what I can see

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
very nice! Great having another 40+ lady that works hard! :)

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jenn she was just asking about you this weekend

:) No competing here...just not in me but mad respect for the folks that do!!!!!!!!!

You must post pics when she is stage ready!!

Ezskanken

Reaction score
Can't wait to see what 5 weeks will do to her. Mid section looks great! My wife's buddy just told me she's going to do her first bikini show in 6 months. Told her you barking up the wrong tree girl, I like to eat and you know that! LOL!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Brother Paolos, She's looking real good. Hay you said "Lighting is a little bright in the pic" Wait until they are stage lights. Bright stage lights can wash her the hell out. A good dark tan will prevent this.

It busts me up when I see what these 40+ers are doing. I remember what 40 looked like when I was a young pup, yuck! Today, these "Middle Aged" woman are killer. My wife is doing her first 1/2 Marathon in 2 weeks. You can't stop some of these ladies, best get out of their way. And to top it off, some have even given birth, that whole process is devastating to the female figure. God bless them all!

Keep us posted!

Paolos

Reaction score
Can't wait to see what 5 weeks will do to her. Mid section looks great! My wife's buddy just told me she's going to do her first bikini show in 6 months. Told her you barking up the wrong tree girl, I like to eat and you know that! LOL!

Thanks Ezskanken 5-weeks should do the trick, in fact the last 2- years the judges feedback is she's almost too cut on top
but to get the glutes to come in she has to keep the agility & cutting going. Ultimate goal is to compete in figure
but that's a couple of years out.

Brother Paolos, She's looking real good. Hay you said "Lighting is a little bright in the pic" Wait until they are stage lights. Bright stage lights can wash her the hell out. A good dark tan will prevent this.

It busts me up when I see what these 40+ers are doing. I remember what 40 looked like when I was a young pup, yuck! Today, these "Middle Aged" woman are killer. My wife is doing her first 1/2 Marathon in 2 weeks. You can't stop some of these ladies, best get out of their way. And to top it off, some have even given birth, that whole process is devastating to the female figure. God bless them all!

Keep us posted!

Yes sir Snake I'm all about what these ladies can do in their 40's & 50's. We have some friends that compete in bikini and figure in their 50's
and you would really have no clue of the actual age. For those that don't believe that fitness is the fountain of youth has never been
around fit people. Love me some fit chicks!

wabbitt

Elite
Reaction score
You deserve accolades too! I do know what it's like living with a woman who is dieting and show prepping! Not fun.

IWannaGetBig

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If it's the show I'm thinking about, I've been considering going to this one. The bikini and physique are a sight to behold!

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
She looks fantastic, Paolos! Best of luck!!

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
you lucky man!
she is looking great, i hope she places well

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That poor plant in the background looks like it is dying.....Water please!!!!

New Threads