Do you know what’s going above your head.

old git

Reaction score
This is just another nail in our coffin. They are poisoning us and terraforming the planet. who or what is doing this and why ?
This has been going on for years and years..

Last edited:

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They are trying to poison your mind. Try and remember that however big a scoop is and regardless of who gets it, the media will always try and upstage one another. I dont care what side of the pendulum your on Diane Sawyer, Alex Jones, Glen Beck they are entertainers. Hell thats Becks intro ...."the fusion of entertainment and enlightenment"

Here is an excerpt of the late author of that site educate yourself. Just go to your link and hit daily blog link

The Radio
I hear statements on my little portable radio everyday that makes me shake my head because the propaganda and factual distortions are just so blatant. I'll jump back and forth from AM to FM talk shows to try to find something that's at least interesting. Here and there, I'll hear an interview that's satisfying and it renews my enthusiam, but most of the time it's propaganda or one sort or another. AM radio talk shows hosts are the worst of the worst. ABC at 790 AM is just ridiculous and I can't keep listening for more than a few minutes. I won't even try to find CBS anymore, a total waste of time. I usually listen to the John Kobel & Ken Shampo show on KFI, 640AM. They're OK for exposing local politcal corruption or police killings of innocent people, but for national hoaxes like Ebola, or pro-pharmaceutical issues like "get your vaccination" BS, they're government party line all the way.

There aren't many FM talk stations. For me, it's only NPR at 89.3FM and KPFK at 90.7FM. NPR is the pits of course, Illuminated propaganda from dawn to dusk, so it's just a matter of how long can I stand it before I'm forced to go back to listening to John & Ken or classical music. Most FM stations are music and more than half of them are in Spanish. The only remaining classical music station in southern California is 91.5FM, KUSC. Thank God we have at least one refuge for civilized humanity. I become so calm by listening to 91.5 that I tell myself I should just stay with it all day long, but my curiosity to hear talk radio often wins out.

OG do you really think that someone with this kind of news is going to settle for NPR even for a few minutes for an interview/news that will satisfy him. Think Brother, there are plenty of places to get the news you have to remember the entertainment factor even if they are only there to entertain themselves.

old git

Reaction score
They are trying to poison your mind. Try and remember that however big a scoop is and regardless of who gets it, the media will always try and upstage one another. I dont care what side of the pendulum your on Diane Sawyer, Alex Jones, Glen Beck they are entertainers. Hell thats Becks intro ...."the fusion of entertainment and enlightenment"

Here is an excerpt of the late author of that site educate yourself. Just go to your link and hit daily blog link

The Radio
I hear statements on my little portable radio everyday that makes me shake my head because the propaganda and factual distortions are just so blatant. I'll jump back and forth from AM to FM talk shows to try to find something that's at least interesting. Here and there, I'll hear an interview that's satisfying and it renews my enthusiam, but most of the time it's propaganda or one sort or another. AM radio talk shows hosts are the worst of the worst. ABC at 790 AM is just ridiculous and I can't keep listening for more than a few minutes. I won't even try to find CBS anymore, a total waste of time. I usually listen to the John Kobel & Ken Shampo show on KFI, 640AM. They're OK for exposing local politcal corruption or police killings of innocent people, but for national hoaxes like Ebola, or pro-pharmaceutical issues like "get your vaccination" BS, they're government party line all the way.

There aren't many FM talk stations. For me, it's only NPR at 89.3FM and KPFK at 90.7FM. NPR is the pits of course, Illuminated propaganda from dawn to dusk, so it's just a matter of how long can I stand it before I'm forced to go back to listening to John & Ken or classical music. Most FM stations are music and more than half of them are in Spanish. The only remaining classical music station in southern California is 91.5FM, KUSC. Thank God we have at least one refuge for civilized humanity. I become so calm by listening to 91.5 that I tell myself I should just stay with it all day long, but my curiosity to hear talk radio often wins out.

OG do you really think that someone with this kind of news is going to settle for NPR even for a few minutes for an interview/news that will satisfy him. Think Brother, there are plenty of places to get the news you have to remember the entertainment factor even if they are only there to entertain themselves.

Umm I think its safe to say your not buying that then! OK..

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
This is just another nail in our coffin. They are poisoning us and terraforming the planet.

By definition terraforming is: "(literally, "Earth-shaping") of a planet, moon, or other body is the theoretical process of deliberately modifying its atmosphere, temperature, surface topography or ecology to be similar to the biosphere of Earth to make it habitable by Earth-like life."

So "someone" is destroying the earth by making it more earth-like and habitable for earth-based life forms?
I see no logic there, am I missing something?

Last edited:

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Terror-forming!!!!!

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat, no TV, no newspaper, no bullshit.

Don't know and don't care. It's not going to change and will most likely get worse so screw it, I'm going to drink a beer and smoke some weed.

Life is so much easier when you just worry about yourself

wabbitt

Elite
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat, no TV, no newspaper, no bullshit.

Don't know and don't care. It's not going to change and will most likely get worse so screw it, I'm going to drink a beer and smoke some weed.

Life is so much easier when you just worry about yourself

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am seriously waiting for him to show up here and post his fist kitchen chicken pasta skillet and how to cure aids with paprika.

The board will self destruct like inspector gadget if FIST and Old Git are allowed to get together here.