More homework.
Tren 200
Masteron 100
Ethyl Oleate 33 %
Would these be e3d or eod?

Bigwhite

Banned
Reaction score
EO has nothing to do with injection schedule. It's just a carrier oil...

Reaction score
Hmmmm. The source I know says the tren is enthanate. But when reading about it, everything says eo is used for short esters. So I'm confused.

Paolos

Reaction score
would depend on the ester you attach it to if your referring to pinning.
I like M,W,F for short and Mon & Th for long

Reaction score
I'm not curious about schedule, per say.
Was told something was tren enthanate. But when reading up on product. I read that Oleate is used for short esters. So I'm confused as to what he has. Schedule is not the question.

wabbitt

Elite
Reaction score
A lot of places use EO for short esters because it's more painless. Like was said above, it's just a carrier, like grapeseed oil. It won't change your pinning frequency. A few people do have a reaction to EO, but it's fairly uncommon.

Reaction score
Thanks wabbit. That's what I was after. He said enthanate, long esters. Then upon reading, I saw eo was used for shorts. I am too new to know ugl use it in shorts also. Had me very confused.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Eo is much more than a carrier oil. Gear would be rediculously expensive if eo was used as a carrier oil. EO is used to help keep difficult hormones from crashing hence why it is used with short esters. Eo can be used with any ester and any hormone its just very expensive to use

wabbitt

Elite
Reaction score
I think he was more concerned about pinning frequency.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was curious about product. This guy said tren enthanate. Then I read about Oleate and how it was used. Not so concerned about frequency, as much as, what the product is affects frequency.
I was concerned this guy said enthanate. But it was really ace. That's where my pinning concerns came in. I'll post pics of his vials. Nothing says ace or enthanate. Just dragon pharma trenbolone 200. With a cpl ingredients on the side. Kernel oil, eo.

4everstrong

Reaction score
Ethyl oleate helps thin out the solution. It doesn't change your dosing schedule at all.

BB helps thin the oil not EO. EO is used to hold higher mg gear from crashing Example: High mg Short esters. Like Test P 200, Tren A 200, NPP 200,

wabbitt

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah, it's enanthate according to their website. If it was tren ace 200mg, you'd feel it, even with eo. ;)

Reaction score
Didn't even think to look at website. I figured any stickers were fake, knockoffs of a good name. I trust no one.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
BB helps thin the oil not EO. EO is used to hold higher mg gear from crashing Example: High mg Short esters. Like Test P 200, Tren A 200, NPP 200,

Have you ever used EO? It thins down oil

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was curious about product. This guy said tren enthanate. Then I read about Oleate and how it was used. Not so concerned about frequency, as much as, what the product is affects frequency.
I was concerned this guy said enthanate. But it was really ace. That's where my pinning concerns came in. I'll post pics of his vials. Nothing says ace or enthanate. Just dragon pharma trenbolone 200. With a cpl ingredients on the side. Kernel oil, eo.

1. Esters dont effect pinning schedules if you pin everything mon/wed/fri.

2. If you read about EO and were concerned about it messing up a pinning schedule then you either not reading about EO or the info you were reading was completely false.

3. I would be very concerned buying gear from a place that calls it one thing when its another.

Reaction score
Does that mean I can use it to thin out the girls lube? That shit gets everywhere......

Reaction score
Jesus...... OK let me try this one more time.
Have a guy who has tren 200. He said it was enthanate. I took it upon myself to look up the ingredients and do homework. The tren and mast are made with eo. After reading about eo, I assumed he was incorrect about it being enthanate. It is enthanate, made with eo. I didn't know you could use eo for long esters. I assumed he was wrong about his product. But it was my mistake, not his. Jesus, I hope this makes more sense. It's been a long long day......

New Threads