Pct helllllp

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just started a cycle , see below, and need a good PCT - post cycle therapy - for it . can anyone recommend anything that will work well for this cycle? cheers

10 weeks testosterone cypionate 500mg a week
6 weeks 30-60mg D'bol a day
3 weeks trenbolone A 100g every 2 days

Bigwhite

Banned
Reaction score
Kinda dumb starting without having everything on hand. No AI, no pct and that tren is going to be a total waist at that dose and only 3 weeks. Ace just kicks in at 3 weeks...

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wait about 18 days, run 50mg of Clomid and 20mg of nolva for 30 days

Reaction score
Thx,i was planning on something similar but as i keep getting told tren A is harsh (trent A virgin) wasn't sure if i should be thinking of taking anything extra

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree with BW, I wouldn't run the tren

Reaction score
Why you say that? 100mg tren A every other day is supposed to be about right as a starting point and for 3 weeks minimum is also about right? i may have been misinformed of course if i have i would appreciate the info

Last edited:

Bigwhite

Banned
Reaction score
There is a reason guys do not recommend tren or deca to non experienced users. Whole lot of things can happen during the run and things that worked fine before the run may not work after no mater what kind of pct you do. If you have to ask about pct then you are not ready for tren yet...

Reaction score
No offence but you are presuming a lot about me, i have been doing cycles off and on for the past 15 years. Tren is about the only one i haven't tried.
I know enough to know that with PCT and the amount -timescale i will be using then tren will not shut anything down permanentley as you suggest but which is why i was asking people on here for a recommended PCT as i am aware it isn't to be played around with.

Bigwhite

Banned
Reaction score
P
No offence but you are presuming a lot about me, i have been doing cycles off and on for the past 15 years. Tren is about the only one i haven't tried.
I know enough to know that with PCT and the amount -timescale i will be using then tren will not shut anything down permanentley as you suggest but which is why i was asking people on here for a recommended PCT as i am aware it isn't to be played around with.
Pct is just a kick start to get natty test going again. Nothing to add just because of tren. Just cross your fingers. You might not get shut down permanently but getting back to normal levels may not happen. Plenty of stories over the years of this...

Reaction score
I'm guessing he advised 3 weeks of it as it was my first cycle using it , will ask him when i see him.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
I'm guessing he advised 3 weeks of it as it was my first cycle using it , will ask him when i see him.

If he advised you to run tren a for 3wks only why on earth would you go back to him for more bad advice. Stick around here and listen to those who've offered help. Their advice is much better than what you're getting from the gym rat.

Reaction score
Thats why i came on here to get advice but as the gym rat is an actual bodybulider then i would obviously listen to him also.
Will leave out the tren on this cycle now though

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
Thats why i came on here to get advice but as the gym rat is an actual bodybulider then i would obviously listen to him also.
Will leave out the tren on this cycle now though

There are actual bodybuilders on this site also. The difference is they know what they're doing whereas this guy does not. Don't buy into the "oh he's a pro or he's a bodybuilder so I have to listen to him" BS. Most of them have no clue what they're doing and they hire coaches to plan things for them. Have you ever seen a Rich Piana video? If not I don't suggest you start now but he is a bodybuilder with the intelligence of a spider monkey when it comes to AAS.

Reaction score
Yeah i've seen a few of his vids on youtube thx
My point was that with forums as good as they can be you also do not know who is sitting at the other end of the computer so they may have no real life experience taking anything.

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
Yeah i've seen a few of his vids on youtube thx
My point was that with forums as good as they can be you also do not know who is sitting at the other end of the computer so they may have no real life experience taking anything.

I understand that but I'll take the guy behind the computer without real life experience so long as his advice is based on science and reason over the Rich Piana's of the world any day of the week. Maybe you're different and place more value on personal experiences, which can be great I grant you, but I don't place that much weight on unsupported story telling which is what anecdotes are.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
First off mr Gripper.....u have been running cycles on and off for the past 15 years, and u do not know how to properly set up a pct??
Secondly never start a cycle if u dont not have your pct in hand, that is why most people build there cycle backwards...
Lastly if you dont get the answer u want from someone dont get all defensive.....,asked questions, research more, be humble.....

New Threads