Hello New Guy Here

Reaction score
So Here I am like everyone else, wanting to get smarter. So I am 35 yrs 5'6" and about 230 lbs guessing 25%bf I know I am heavy, and here I am. I have a solid frame and can lift my own weight. I guess you can class me as an endomorph size. Solid wide shoulders, "pretty tourqy bastard" as my friends call me. Any advice you could give me would be appreciated. Having 4 kids is taxing on me and I need to find the time to straighten up and loose some pudge. I guess you could say I have a steep learning curve for eating habits. None of my friends really "lift" so I really don't know where to begin. I have begun to fix my diet and I'm starting to see a difference form a mirrors perspective. Lol
About 10 years ago I was on winstrol lost about 35lbs from 200lbs start, and I felt great. With no sides, that I noticed. I have considered winny's again with test and clomid this time. Just throwing throwing it all on the table. Keep the bullshit to yourself please, I am legit, and a straight shooter. Please help me with nutrition, meals, protein, etc. thanks for your time.

mickems

Elite
Reaction score
Hello Shifty. welcome to the UGBB. Nice intro. Read up, post questions, and make friends. this is a community of knowledgeable people who will help you. plenty of info on here to help reach your goals. Enjoy your stay.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground! Enjoy your stay.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the underground

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
5' 6", 230lbs, damn fire hydrant..lol
Welcome to the board.

curtisvill

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB, I hope you enjoy your stay here. I would not reccomend using gear until you get your diet in check and get your body fat down.

New Threads