Crystalline DNP 250mg per day. Please advise.

Reaction score
Hello,

This is my first time posting (I just registered).
I tried looking up what I'm searching for, but couldn't find my needs and questions exactly. So, I'm counting on you guys to help me please.

I am a 170cm male, weight is around 92kg (I know, I know, fat as fu*k). I was kinda fit(80kg, still I know, but it fitted me) back in good old days, fit and satisfied. Recently, have been partying ALOT and in the past 2 months I used to drink up to 5 days a week, so I gained some weight. :)

Attached are pics of me in 2010 and 2015.

I haven't started DNP just yet. BUT, next week I am planning to do a cycle of 20 days of 250mg/day. Because I am a sales engineer (that means, my job isn't 100% of the time in the office) and I live in Dubai (which everyone knows, it's HELL here, nowadays it is around 30 C degrees), that's why I don't think 500mg a day is a good idea for me. So My questions are:

1. Can I really lose weight using 250mg/day for 20 days, or will it be a waste of time, energy and money? (how long should I take DNP do you suggest for a 250mg/day to lose a lota weight?)
2. What is the proper time to have the pills (work hours are from 8am to 6pm 6days a week)?
3. Is it really necessary to take anything alongside with 250mg DNP?
4. What to eat? please, I'm NOT asking about a diet program, just tell me how many times do I need to eat a day, and what are the proper things to eat and what to avoid?
5. Do I really need V8? or something else (can be found easily) might be a replacement?
6. I don't care about building up muscles, I just wanna lose that fat ugly belly of mine. Possible without training?

Again, sorry if my questions are repetitive. I just need to be very sure about my dose and cycle.

I will post an update daily once I start taking the DNP.

Thanks bodies.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Oh I forgot a question.

As I told you, it is HELL here in UAE.

so, where to store the DNP, is refrigerator ok? room temp. might be 25 or so.

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB Ammar!

Ammar said:
1. Can I really lose weight using 250mg/day for 20 days, or will it be a waste of time, energy and money? (how long should I take DNP do you suggest for a 250mg/day to lose a lota weight?)

Sure, but your diet needs to be on point also. You can't eat like crap and expect to lose anything. DNP typically tells YOU when you're done. 250mg isn't much but you might find the heat and lethargy that comes along with it might be unbearable after a certain point. Go by feel.

Ammar said:
2. What is the proper time to have the pills (work hours are from 8am to 6pm 6days a week)?

That's up to you. Some take at night to avoid daytime heat increase, some dose in the morning for better sleep at night.
Experiment.

Ammar said:
3. Is it really necessary to take anything alongside with 250mg DNP?

Water and electrolytes are essential imo since you sweat so much.

Ammar said:
4. What to eat? please, I'm NOT asking about a diet program, just tell me how many times do I need to eat a day, and what are the proper things to eat and what to avoid?

Eat like you normally do. No need for a special DNP diet. Just know that carbs will increase the heat. Alcohol is a no-no since the risk of fatal dehydration increases significantly.

Ammar said:
5. Do I really need V8? or something else (can be found easily) might be a replacement?

There's no replacement for displacement, 454CI BBC baby!

Ammar said:
6. I don't care about building up muscles, I just wanna lose that fat ugly belly of mine. Possible without training?

It's possible to lose weight sure, but without muscle under there what are you looking to cut down to? Without lean mass underneath, winding up a smaller version of your pudgey self is very likely.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank you very much. I will post each day the results or whatever I feel.
I will start next week Tuesday. (because friday is PARTY day this week :p )

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No alcohol at all or any other rec drugs while on DNP. You risk side effects such as DEATH when you mix dnp with alcohol and drugs.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Please tell me if I have this correctly:

So the partying is what helped make you fat. You want to cut weight on DNP without training or lifting which helps prevent further catabolism of lean body mass. You don't want a diet yet you ask for a diet. You want to run DNP in arguably some of the most brutal conditions on earth. And you're holding off on running DNP bc Friday is party day THIS WEEK.

When's party day next week? Did you ever think to stop or cut back on the partying instead of DNP? How about lifting and dieting? I am Lebanese and have been there as well as most countries in the Middle East. 90 and 100 deg weather and DNP don't mix so well.

You shouldn't go anywhere near DNP in my opinion. You are a statistic waiting to happen.

Reaction score
Thanks habibi for your reply. I am planning on cutting off alcohol and partying (of course) and start eating moderately, as for exercising I might do a little -at home- exercising. :) thanks for passing by.

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
Thanks habibi for your reply. I am planning on cutting off alcohol and partying (of course) and start eating moderately, as for exercising I might do a little -at home- exercising. :) thanks for passing by.

Shookran Ammar. Kifuk? All I am saying is do not take DNP so lightly. It can kill you if you don't respect it.

Reaction score
habibi ana tamam shukran, U?
Yeah thanks for the advice bro, sure I will do my best not to die ;)

Reaction score
Hello again everybody.
So, as I planned, I started last Tuesday, took 1 pill/day for 4 days, then upped the dose, now I'm taking 2 pills day (today is the 3rd day for the 2 pills/day). I am maintaining a better diet, and I started to feel hot, and sweaty. This is my whole plan.

Day No. Date Day Total in Blood No. of PILLS(250mg)
Day- 1 28-Apr Tuesday 250 1
Day- 2 29-Apr Wednesday 407.4901312 1
Day- 3 30-Apr Thursday 506.702697 1
Day- 4 1-May Friday 569.202697 1
Day- 5 2-May Saturday 858.5752298 2
Day- 6 3-May Sunday 1040.868502 2
Day- 7 4-May Monday 1155.706068 2
Day- 8 5-May Tuesday 1228.049201 2
Day- 9 6-May Wednesday 1273.62252 2
Day- 10 7-May Thursday 1302.331911 2
Day- 11 8-May Friday 1320.417694 2
Day- 12 9-May Saturday 1331.811024 2
Day- 13 10-May Sunday 1338.988372 2
Day- 14 11-May Monday 1343.509818 2
Day- 15 12-May Tuesday 1346.35815 2
Day- 16 13-May Wednesday 1348.152487 2
Day- 17 14-May Thursday 1349.282848 2
Day- 18 15-May Friday 1349.994931 2
Day- 19 16-May Saturday 1350.443516 2
Day- 20 17-May Sunday 1350.726106 2
Day- 21 18-May Monday 1350.904127 2
Day- 22 19-May Tuesday 1351.016273 2

My question: Is it too long? Should I take something for t3 or electroyts or whatever? or is it safe?

Last edited:

Pinkbear

Elite
Reaction score
Why are some many people taking dnp?
That shit is nasty!
Watched my buddy pouring sweat just talking to me. he said at one point almost thought he was gunna have to be hospitalized for dehydration.

made MM get a nasty rash. ****ing herpies.

That chick who recently died. Now given she took way to much but still she died ...

My advice get a nutrisionist.
how about just learning how to eat before putting your body threw that shit.

Pm spongy

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
That shit is nasty!
Watched my buddy pouring sweat just talking to me. he said at one point almost thought he was gunna have to be hospitalized for dehydration.

made MM get a nasty rash. ****ing herpies.

That chick who recently died. Now given she took way to much but still she died ...

My advice get a nutrisionist.
how about just learning how to eat before putting your body threw that shit.

Pm spongy

Nothing wrong with hiring Spongy or working on your diet but dietary interventions, with the exception of maybe starvation diets, cannot give you the results DNP does in as fast a time. Also not everyone gets those sides on DNP. I'm running it now and bumped my dosage to 1g a day. Day 3 of that and besides night sweats, yellow piss, and some occasional heat spells I'm doing fine.

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So what's your bodyfat % and BMI? What type of diet are you going on? Low carb? Why not try T3 and clen or the keto diet first?

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
Hello again everybody.
So, as I planned, I started last Tuesday, took 1 pill/day for 4 days, then upped the dose, now I'm taking 2 pills day (today is the 3rd day for the 2 pills/day). I am maintaining a better diet, and I started to feel hot, and sweaty. This is my whole plan.

My question: Is it too long? Should I take something for t3 or electroyts or whatever? or is it safe?

Not too long at all. Taking 250mg of DNP a day is about as safe as walking across a busy street. Which means your fine...

Because its the single greatest drug ever created for losing fat. Stupid ****ing question.

Yea, that one chick died from too much aspirin too, shouldn't take them either. Oh wait...

That one kid died from drinking too much water, shouldn't drink water either. Oh wait...

Nothing wrong with hiring Spongy or working on your diet but dietary interventions, with the exception of maybe starvation diets, cannot give you the results DNP does in as fast a time. Also not everyone gets those sides on DNP. I'm running it now and bumped my dosage to 1g a day. Day 3 of that and besides night sweats, yellow piss, and some occasional heat spells I'm doing fine.

Its funny how when I made mention about running DNP at a gram a few months back maintenance fag, I mean man, was all over me calling me a child, a troll and a lier. Saying I would be long dead if I did that. You say it and no one says shit.

Here is the deal, OP. 90% of the advice you get on DNP is most likely going to be bullshit. "Like er muh Gawd, ur tootally going to die!!!" Dont be ****ing stupid. it can kill you JUST as easy as aspirin will will you if you take a lethal dose. Dont take 2 grams at once and pray for the best.

If I was you, I would run 250mg a day with a combination of Intermittent fasting and Keto. No, you wont go hypo by doing keto and taking DNP. If someone tells you that, kick em in the dick. I would do at least 30 minutes of cardio in the morning, 7 days a week, fasted of course since you are doing IM. Longer if you have the time. I do it for an hour. Then tryto get in at least 3-4 weight training sessions a week with a little lighter weight and higher rep range. you will shed pounds.

Do this until you are down to the weight you want. You can run this indefinitely UNLESS you start getting tingling or pain in your hands or feet. If this happens, stop use immediately because it is early signs of peripheral neuropathy which is a rare side effect of DNP use and usually goes away as long as you stop using at the first signs.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
250mg of aspirin is 250mg.

250mg of dnp is hopefully something close to 250mg.

That's the difference. You **** up, you're dead.

New Threads