Abaxen aka levram.us

Reaction score
I placed an order for DNP with abaxen two months ago and never received my product He is supposedly legitimate just slightly unreliable he is only a does resale if you are looking for quality DNP checkout Dinitromelt.ru

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I placed an order for DNP with abaxen two months ago and never received my product He is supposedly legitimate just slightly unreliable he is only a does resale if you are looking for quality DNP checkout Dinitromelt.ru

That url you posted is a known scam site.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He is not legit he ripped a bunch of people off.... Have u not read anything about that source???

Reaction score
Levram owes me $7500 for more than 6 months, and won't pay and doesn't reply to emails.

Reaction score
Dont you guys use that well known source site kinda like trip advisor for sources?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dont you guys use that well known source site kinda like trip advisor for sources?
No. Those sources pay to be there. Once money changes hands things go to shit as far as honesty and integrity

Reaction score
FWIW, after posting a complaint on Eroids about Levram/Abaxen (who is the same guy as Alliance Muscle from back in the day), I got flooded in all sorts of abuse emails in response, and creamed by Levram fans for daring to speak up about the problem.
That damn dinitromelt.ru website is still up, and I have NOTHING to do with it, just want people to know that. I don't run it, and am not affiliated with it (or any website that uses my "Dinitro" name, just as "Dinitroshop" or sites that sell a supposed "Dinitro blend.") Same is true of scammers who spoof my name in emails; I am no dinitro@hushmail or dinitro@safe-mail, etc. I have ONE legit email address, and it's been the same for years.
Sorry to add to an order post, but I just want to put it on the record everywhere I can, because people who are getting scammed by those guys are posting "Dinitro ripped me off!" because they're sincerely not aware that it was never me they were dealing with, and I have to try to retroactively clean up the mess over and over. I still have a 100% unmarred delivery rate, no drama, no exceptions.

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
Just got a package from D 3 weeks ago. Legit as usual.

New Threads