Taking DNP during a surgery

Reaction score
So I planning on starting my second cycle of DNP, this time just a light dose of ~250mg a day, however i have a scheduled surgery in about 2 and a half weeks and was wondering if DNP would cause any complications. The surgery is on my neck, and i will be under a general anesthetic. I tried to do some searching around, but couldn't really find any helpful information. Would it be alright to start my cycle before the surgery? Or should i just wait until after?

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Absolutely not......U really think u were going to find a medical paper on this subject matter?????? Stop taking it and dont restart until u have been released from your dr.....

X 2, 3, and 4

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
did common sense not tell you that was a bad idea!?

Reaction score
did common sense not tell you that was a bad idea!?

Yeah common sense told me it probably wasn't okay, wasnt planning on doing it, but I thought I would ask anyways incase anyone had a legit response besides the usual, "you're retarded and going to die," reply.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah common sense told me it probably wasn't okay, wasnt planning on doing it, but I thought I would ask anyways incase anyone had a legit response besides the usual, "you're retarded and going to die," reply.

You're retarded and going to die if you take DNP during surgery.....

Reaction score
You can always do a DNP cycle at some point after surgery. In fact, when you are recovering and unable to do workouts would be a more ideal time.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
You can always do a DNP cycle at some point after surgery. In fact, when you are recovering and unable to do workouts would be a more ideal time.

Don't advertise for another forum in your sig. This is your only warning.

New Threads