The Official Recipe Thread! Bon Appetit!

wilkinkc

Reaction score
Easy Baked Chicken Parm

- Chicken Breast
- Bread Crumbs (Italian seasoning is best)
- Olive Oil
- Garlic (fresh, minced is best)
- Parmesan Cheese (shredded is best but the powder works fine I have done it both ways)
- marinara sauce
- shredded cheese

- Put olive oil and garlic in a skillet on low heat. Pretty much just letting the garlic infuse with the oil.
- Remove oil from stove
- in a bowl combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese
- cut chicken breasts in half
- roll breasts in oil then in the bread crumbs and cheese
- place breaded chicken in a glass baking dish that has been sprayed with nonstick
- bake in oven @ 450 for 20 minutes
- pull chicken out and cover with sauce and shredded cheese
- put back in for another 5-10 minutes

Not an award winning recipe but I think it’s pretty good and really easy to make. Does well for meal prep but I usually keep the sauce on the side if doing it for meal prep

Last edited:

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Super Simple Chicken and Rice Casserole:

1 lb chicken breast tenderloins
1 can cream of mushroom (get the low sodium)
1 cup long grain rice
1 envelope onion soup mix ( the package will have 2, just use one)
1.5 cups water

Spray a 13x9 casserole dish, put the uncooked chicken in it, season with black peeper

Cover with the uncooked rice.

Sprinkle the onion soup packet over the rice and chicken

Whisk together the water and cream of mushroom soup then pour this over the other ingredients

Bake at 325 for 75 minutes

The recipe I found said to season the chicken with salt and pepper. Don't use the salt. Between the sodium in the cream of mushroom and the onion soup packet it has plenty of salt. I meal prepped this last night and it's pretty good. Kept the chicken from drying out.

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
Bump!
what are you guys eating on a regular? I’m desperate. So sick of the norm. I’m about to purchase one of these BB cookbooks. They range between 50-$100. Someone save me from myself.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
邓颜心;675024 said:
It is important to keep healthy

At least give us the secret recipe from General Tso!

Reaction score
Hey, so I noticed that we are all gym enthusiasts that enjoy a good meal, and a good amount of us do our own shopping, and cook our own meals... So why not have a recipe thread where all the members can contribute a recipe or two every now and then? This way, when one of us is thinking what to eat for breakfast lunch or dinner and can't decide, just come by the thread and scroll through the ideas and recipes!

Please try to keep recipes balanced and delicious, as much as I enjoy the occasional deep fried oreo, im not gonna go making it at home LOL!

Hopefully a mod will sticky this and we can get it poppin! I'll start it off with 1 of my favorites.

Salmon baked in foil:

View attachment 2074

Ingredients

4 (5 ounces each) salmon fillets
2 teaspoons olive oil plus 2 tablespoons
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
3 tomatoes, chopped, or 1 (14-ounce) can chopped tomatoes, drained
2 chopped shallots
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried thyme
Directions

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.

Sprinkle salmon with 2 teaspoons olive oil, salt, and pepper. Stir the tomatoes, shallots, 2 tablespoons of oil, lemon juice, oregano, thyme, salt and pepper in a medium bowl to blend.

Place a salmon fillet, oiled side down, atop a sheet of foil. Wrap the ends of the foil to form a spiral shape. Spoon the tomato mixture over the salmon. Fold the sides of the foil over the fish and tomato mixture, covering completely; seal the packets closed. Place the foil packet on a heavy large baking sheet. Repeat until all of the salmon have been individually wrapped in foil and placed on the baking sheet. Bake until the salmon is just cooked through, about 25 minutes. Using a large metal spatula, transfer the foil packets to plates and serve.

Recipe courtesy Giada De Laurentiis

Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
Calories
Total Fat
18 g
Saturated Fat
3 g
Protein
29 g
Total carbohydrates
5 g
Sugar
3 g
Fiber
1.5 g

sounds delicious bro. I have to make that

Reaction score
Here is one I make fairly often, it's simple and lots of protein. Sometimes I have for breakfast and other days for lunch.
I brown one lb. of ground venison, one lb. of venison sausage together, chopped onion to your taste, some garlic, pepper whatever else you like, I beat twelve to fifteen eggs. Put the venison in a dish, I use an eight x fourteen in. glass dish. Spread the venison in dish, I spray dish with olive oil spray, pour the egg over the venison and layer top with cheese. I bake until the top starts to brown. This is something I came up with for quick high protein meals. You can use low fat ground beef. I use the bagged shredded cheese.
old builder

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
Donut Batter
-60g white flour
-62g whey
-170g fat free greek yogurt
-5g baking powder
-10g zero cal sweetener
mix in large bowl
spray donut molds and put batter in
bake at 350 degrees for 6-8minutes
spray donuts with nonstick for adhesive
Powder
-15g powdered sugar
dip donuts in
Macros (590 calories, 2g fat, 70g protein, 73g carbs)

aiJFVgem.jpg

Ea31l1jm.jpg

Rz3palMl.jpg

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
Pepperoni Pizza on homemade dough made with two ingredients

macros 990 calories, 101 carbs, 30 fat, 77 protein

Ingredients

1 cup self-rising flour
1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
34 turkey pepperoni
84 grams shredded mozzarella
1/2 cup pizza sauce

Steps to make dough

1) Mix together the flour and yogurt, in a large bowl with a fork, until a dough forms. At first, the dough may appear dry but continue to mix until a shaggy dough comes together.

2) Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured work surface and knead the dough until it is smooth and elastic for about 8 to 10 minutes. (If the dough is still too dry as you kneed, you may add water, a tablespoon at a time.)

3) Once the dough is soft and pliable, it is ready for use in any pizza recipe, or to top as you wish.

1.jpg2.jpg
3.jpg4.jpg

DesertRose

Lady Member
Reaction score
Damn @eazy - first homemade donuts, then pizza? You culinary seducer, you! :love:

Be_A_Hero

Reaction score
This thread makes me feel all warm inside

New Threads