Bloods, last month, this months, and a pic from 2 months ago and yesterday

Reaction score
Guys and Gals,
Posting up some bloods, These are female pannel testing but its what test the value would go above 1500.
I also didnt think to get blood taken same day of the week both times.
this is a month ago, 500 cyp, adex .05 EOD, sometimes .25 EOD depending on how I felt, HCG at 500/w
blood.jpg

These below are what I just got back yesterday. Since last month, I have added Clen 80-120mcg/day, Proviron 100mg/day and also in week 6, month ago I added Decca at about 200-250 and TestE/cyp at 600ish. Reason I guestimate on those #'s is I am diluting the Deca/TestE mix(200/250) with Cyp because of PIP. I also donated blood between tests. Question, does my timming posibly be why test is lower this time? could it be the proviron? Clen? or just stupid me not remembering if I took tests on day of pinning or day after or 2 days after pin... anyway, critiques plz
b21.jpgb22.jpg

Attachments

• bdy.jpg
    bdy.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 91
Reaction score
The pic in last post was 2 months ago, here is yesterday, both was relaxed and not after .
workout
Also point of this cycle was to drop from 230lbs at 5'11 to better %. I am 220 now.

bd22.jpg

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I cant read those. The pic is too small.... Techno Iron needed!!!!

Reaction score
I will try to get pics bigger.

Attachments

• blood.jpg
    blood.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 73
Reaction score
ok, ill just give the basics,
those are the olny high or lows from yesterdays results, but, more interested in thoughts on before after pics
ESTradol 34
test 2404
fsh .07
lh .02

Attachments

• blood.jpg
    blood.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 64

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
I suggest uploading images to something like imgur. It makes embedding them easier so that people don't have to click links.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looks like you've made some good progress. Keep up the good work! Those numbers look fine.

Reaction score
Looks like you've made some good progress. Keep up the good work! Those numbers look fine.

Thanks for that. What does my bf% look like? still above 20?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for that. What does my bf% look like? still above 20?

I dont see much in the way of abs yet, so probably above 20%.

Reaction score
I dont see much in the way of abs yet, so probably above 20%.

yeah, I know, I am hoping some is bloat, plus I need to just do abs as a muscle group and not as a part of my cardio.

Reaction score
I had mentioned in another thread I have another 8-10 weeks left on my cycle. I have Dball and clen on the way. So I was going to continue with my deca/250 and up it to 300 from week 8-16, up my test to 700 weekly, obviously keep hcg 500, adex .25EOD, proviron 100mg/day, and push clen in for 2 weeks on and 2 off and pyramid dball for last 6 weeks and end it and use my PCT Nolva/clomid/supps/proviron. OR I was thinking, I have always loved mastron and primobolin. I was considering holding off PCT and do an additional 6 weeks of NO TEST DECA OR Dball, but to run short blast of Mastron and primo or winny to lean out, possibly not lose so much gains and water weight so fast where I lose 20lbs in 3 weeks, but, possibly run those compounds graduly run the water out, keep the strength up and then say week 22 run my PCT for 10 weeks. I already had low T , I was at 280 test before cycle, so cruising isnt out of the picture..
Am I wrong in thinking of using cutters only to preserve and slow the loss?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sounds pretty intense as far as compounds go. Guess you been at it for a while? Would you want to be i the best shape you can get in naturally before cycling? Just a newbie trying to learn. Thanks

CantTouchThis

Reaction score
Sounds pretty intense as far as compounds go. Guess you been at it for a while? Would you want to be i the best shape you can get in naturally before cycling? Just a newbie trying to learn. Thanks

Bro this thread is over 5 years old. A lot of the stickys on the forum explain cycling, what you need to learn etc.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
deleted for my dumbass replying to an ancient thread

New Threads