Monster's Insulin Primer!

Poof

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm scared of Insulin, whn you know someone who kicked the bucket from it it tends to do that to you. Yeah sure he could have been more careful I guess, just killed the idea of it for me many years ago.
Don't be scared, you're in cotrol of the situation.

Fsuphisig

Elite
Reaction score
wish there was more info on this site about insulin ! can anyone point me in a good direction?

SAD

Reaction score
What do you want to know? Maybe I missed your own thread where you posed your questions, but if not, you should do that. There are at least a few of us here that have plenty of experience with slin.

I'll be looking for your thread bro.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
wish there was more info on this site about insulin ! can anyone point me in a good direction?

A lot guys don't like to post about it and give the impression that it is safe like test.

Reactions: SAD

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
A lot guys don't like to post about it and give the impression that it is safe like test.

^^^this. If you do go down the slin road study study study and when you think you've done enough, study some more.

Fsuphisig

Elite
Reaction score
well thats what im trying to do lol which is why i asked if anyone could point me in the right direction, maybe ill start a thread of my own soon here

New Threads