Just Joined, Hello fellow powerlifters.

Reaction score
Whats up everyone my name is Chris and I am 24 years old. I have been competing in powerlifting for 4 years now. I met a fellow powerlifter who is going to be lifting at my gym for the next 6 months and he told me to check this site out and join the forums. Glad it be apart of it.

Quick overview about myself; I am an all natural powerlifter with a competition total of 1326lb total. I compete in the 165lb weight class. My best lifts are a 430lb squat, 345lb bench press, and I 551lb deadlift. I compete in USAPL but have been looking to move to RPS meets. Have heard a lot of good things about the league and honnestly just needed a change from USAPL. I have been 2x PA State Champion, 2x American Open Champion and have qualified 2x for Nationals but between work and family have yet to have time to commit and travel to compete. I am currently working on my bachelors degree in Strength and Conditioning with hopes of opening up my own strength gym here on the East coast.

I am going to start posting videos and trying to do my best of keeping a training log for all to view.

Thanks again,

Chris.
"Live, Learn, Pass on"

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You'll fit right in just fine. A lot of pa powerlifters on this site. Lol

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome Breedelite. You are in good company here... A bunch of guys here from PA that compete. I was just in york with a handful of us UG boys a few weeks ago. Stick around, start up a training log and I'll definitely sub. That's a great total for your weight class. And the one above you for that matter.

#usaplrulesblow

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard brother.

You forgot about o mention that the fellow PL helped you hit a bench pr. Haha I'm glad you came by these are some of the guys I told you about. POB is the one I was telling you about, he can build you a program and Spongy can do your diet.

Guys this dude is a bad ass at 165 and strong as fukk.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome man, Steel is a pussy, can you show him a thing or two......hahaha, nah just joking Steel my brother. Glad you're here man.

Last edited:

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB.

widehips71

Elite
Reaction score
We're growing in numbers by the day. It's a take over! Welcome to UG

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome bud. Glad to have you here.

H

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There's what we call a powerlifter, and a powerfaker!! I'm the second one, but I'm a hell of a fluffer on meet day ask around.

Last edited:

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There's what we call a powerlifter, and a powerfaker!! I'm the second one, but I'm a hell of a fluffer on meet day ask around.

Your good with the tork that's what really matters on meet day.

Redrum1327

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG !!!! This guy ^^^^^^^^^^^^ is ok for a Steelers fan !!!!

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG !!!! This guy ^^^^^^^^^^^^ is ok for a Steelers fan !!!!

Hahah Red.
When I told him I was a Steelers fan he was rethinking being friends with me. lol

New Threads