HGH and drug testing

Gt500face

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I have a quick question regarding HGH and drug testing. If an athlete were to use hgh to help from recovery from an injury, how long would it take for HGH to leave their system? Any articles would be helpful.

Thanks, GT

Last edited:

ripped_one

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
48 hours and the isoforms test cannot pick it up. If you are on the USADA biological passport program (mostly for international athletes) then you need to talk to your doctor about it. That requires some serious measures to keep your markers consistent enough to not throw flags if you are doping.

Sorry I don't have any articles, but google "hgh isoforms test" and there's some good info.

Gt500face

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
48 hours and the isoforms test cannot pick it up. If you are on the USADA biological passport program (mostly for international athletes) then you need to talk to your doctor about it. That requires some serious measures to keep your markers consistent enough to not throw flags if you are doping.

Sorry I don't have any articles, but google "hgh isoforms test" and there's some good info.

Thanks brother

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
look up IGF levels and how fast they drop off after use. Im pretty sure its about 7-10 days, but it could be more.

What kind of dose are you using?? that will determine quite a bit.