Thanks

HCG Handling and Usage Tips

This is from Austinite. Most of my stuff was from him as I loved the way he explained things. Excellent teacher. This was a quick write up he did for HCG and the many unpopular questions asked until the time is already upon you. I have yet to see another one of these so far lol
    ************************************************** *************************************************
    HCG does not go "bad". It will always be an active compound and it will always do what its supposed to do, which is mimic LH analog.The confusion stems from the expiration date on your compounds. The expiration date is generally 28 days or so. This only means that the compound's potency was tested for that long. It does not mean it is useless after this date.

HCG can be used for 90 to 120 days with little to no degradation in potency. After this period, HCG will loss approximately 10% potency per month. If you still have some more HCG left over, you would simply compensate for the potency loss. For example, if your protocol requires 250IUs, you would add 10% to your injections for a total of 275IUs.

Storing HCG is also confusing for many. The purpose of storing HCG in the frig is to preserve the potency. Do not be alarmed by taking HCG out of the frig. It can be taken out for about 12 days or so with no potency loss. So if you're traveling, feel confident in taking it with you. You do not need ice packs or any other measures unless your compound will be away from the cold for over 2 weeks.

In powder form HCG will last approximately 2 to 3 years at room temp. You can freeze it in powder form indefinitely tho. However, once its mixed, I do not recommend that you freeze the mixed compound. If you have a habit of freezing preloaded syringes, I would be absolutely sure that nothing interrupts your injection, where you'd have to refreeze it. A single freeze should be fine but generally the ice crystals can damage the proteins in the HCG and likely render it ineffective.

HCG is not as fragile in mixed form and most might think. If you decided to combine it with your steroid injections, it will be just fine. Gentle handling is recommended but you do not need tro be walking on eggshells. Relax, its entirely rare to damage HCG. Remember that HUCOG brand is shipped to you already mixed. Its not impacted during shipping.
    Think of it like this bag, is full of my fukks. You're not getting any of em. None of em. I give zero fukks.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maintenance Man For This Useful Post:

HydroEJP88 (05-14-2015),Jayjay82 (05-14-2015),NbleSavage (05-14-2015),spyderdude (02-17-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 4,910 Posts
    Nice post. Sticky material for new users.
    "Look at all these slave masters posin' on yo' dollar..."
    Run the Jewels -'Ju$t'

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NbleSavage For This Useful Post:

Maintenance Man (05-14-2015)

Thanks
    Good info. Thanks for sharing.
    How are ya nowww.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbagump For This Useful Post:

Maintenance Man (05-14-2015)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
    Good info. Thanks for sharing.
    Glad to share bruh. I've got one or two more write ups on HCG I might share as well. Never too much info
    Think of it like this bag, is full of my fukks. You're not getting any of em. None of em. I give zero fukks.

Thanks
    Which would be better choice HCG vs HUCOG.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 4,910 Posts
    Originally Posted by Jayjay82 View Post
    Which would be better choice HCG vs HUCOG.
    HUCOG is a brand of HCG, like Ovidac.
    "Look at all these slave masters posin' on yo' dollar..."
    Run the Jewels -'Ju$t'