Clomid & Nolva are BOTH required for a better chance at recovery

Reaction score
I work in a in a pharmaceutical research Lab where our groups focus currently is HRT as it could or can apply to treating psychological and neurological disorders, such as depression, mood disorders, personality disorders, dementia and alzheimers. We are not trying to figure out how to build big muscles and give men strong long lasting boners into their late 80's. You won't be seeing me in a lab coat in a infomercial hocking ageless male in the near future (I hope)

Also my PhD is Biophysics and my personal primary role is working with the Neuroscientist researching and understanding the effect hormones have on GABA receptors. So yeah I have a lot of questions when it comes to abusing hormones and tweaking them for non medical reasons as I'm also one of those abusers. We are not studying subjects that are cycling in and out of anabolic levels of testosterone.

Also I'm not sure decreasing IGF-1 and GH has any real benefit as it applies to PCT after taking your body to Anabolic test levels. The only reason I'd see using Nolva is if you're experiencing gyno otherwise Aromasin actually increases free testosterone production and decreases estrogen production. I'd see a better benefit in using Aromasin in combination with Clomid because based on their chemical make up that makes more sense. If you are trying to balance test production and estro production I'd personally see that as a crap shoot using a Clomid + Nolva and I'd be interested in seeing labs during and after PCT with that combo. And I would not just looking at Test and Estro levels when reviewing those Labs. Also it would be interesting to see labs in combination with a EEG after a Clomid + Nolva PCT combo. I'd make a bet neuronal circuits would be all over the place affecting each individual persons biophysical response differently. The title of this thread is a bold statement that should not be taken lightly or as fact.

My point is I've seen a lot of people on PCT completely overkilling it with drugs and many cancelling the others out or working against each other. I think a common mistake is people look only at the drugs use and benefit and fail to account for the body's biophysical + neurological reaction to curtain compounds in combination. A good example of this is the Active component of Bynadryl, - Diphenhydramine - take it at doses of 50 - 150 mg it acts as a sedative, taken at very high doses say 500 - 1000 mg the Brain panics and releases high levels serotonin causing a person stay awake and in some cases hallucinate.

I don't consider myself an expert on Anabolic/Androgenic steroids I'm just raising questions based on my experience, education and occupation. I'm not a medical doctor but I'm pretty much a fly on a wall in a lab studying hormones and synthetic variations 5 - 7 days a week and have been for the past 9 years. SO yeah I have a lot of questions and I'm very curious. I also think some people on the forum could teach me somethings as well. Actually when I was getting my PhD some of my favorite and most informative conversations were with Pro Bodybuilders and Pro Athletes with no formal schooling not my asshole PI overseeing my post graduate research.

Why did this post end this abruptly? I was thoroughly enjoying it.

Reaction score
And...have you learned anything that further supports your theory about Aromasin and Nolva?

New Threads