Opinions on Pharmacom?

Trout90

Reaction score
I know they have been good in the past. I heard of people getting bunk shipments but last I heard they are trying to redeem themselves. I would make sure to research it well

Caballero

Reaction score
Just check AnabolicLab.com to be sure cuz it seems a few ugl's are just overdosing their gear. Likely to compensate for NOT testing their raw shipments! Smh

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey Dream builder u said u just purchased a order from pharmacom correct? I've used there product a friend of mine has ordered it for me in the past and I was looking to order it on my own I kno it's pharmacomstore.WS but how do you go about paying by money gram that's where I get a bit confused BC I ve never done it before any help would be much appreciated .Thanks

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey Dream builder u said u just purchased a order from pharmacom correct? I've used there product a friend of mine has ordered it for me in the past and I was looking to order it on my own I kno it's pharmacomstore.WS but how do you go about paying by money gram that's where I get a bit confused BC I ve never done it before any help would be much appreciated .Thanks

He made that comment 3 years ago. He hasn't even been on this board since 2015. Doubt he'll answer.

Reaction score
find someone else, they ****ed me, took the money and run. anyone have another distributor thats is ACTUALLY reliable?

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
find someone else, they ****ed me, took the money and run. anyone have another distributor thats is ACTUALLY reliable?

Please review the new “Open Letter to Newbies” thread. This forum isn’t for sources.

Reaction score
Ive seen on the forum that Pharmacom has been a good product in the past. Is it now and if so has anyone successfully ordered it from there pharmacomstore web site? Its a .in site so i assume its out of India.
I've recently used their oils and got labs done after 6 weeks of being on just their products, and it's genuinely legit gear. They are relatively quick, the communication is good, and the prices are reasonable. I actually just placed another order from them.

Reaction score
Just check AnabolicLab.com to be sure cuz it seems a few ugl's are just overdosing their gear. Likely to compensate for NOT testing their raw shipments! Smh

Is AnabolicLab.com trustworthy? I mean how independent is their research really? Genuinely curious.

Reaction score
You never know for sure but they tested a wide array of labs and posted solid numbers for many of them. It’s not like they were only posting good numbers on one lab which would be a red flag for shilling.

Is AnabolicLab.com trustworthy? I mean how independent is their research really? Genuinely curious.

Reaction score
I've recently used their oils and got labs done after 6 weeks of being on just their products, and it's genuinely legit gear. They are relatively quick, the communication is good, and the prices are reasonable. I actually just placed another order from them.
How did your order ever turn out?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

This guy wins.

New Threads