Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Elite
    Thanks
    .................................................. ....................................
    Last edited by strongbow; 09-04-2016 at 09:24 PM.

Thanks
    They are fine, tried them a few times.

Thanks
    They are legit

Thanks
    Their orals I received were all complete junk (var, DBOL, Tboll) The DBOL showed up in zip lock baggies, not even packaging. And it was def. not DBOL.
    The only oil I had results from was their Tren Ace. I wasted a ton of money on PC stuff. Their oils were very smooth (no pip issues), but I also saw no results from their products.
    Two other people sampled these same products and experienced same. I'm not trollin' PC, just stating what happened. I was very disappointed.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,248 Times in 541 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lotus View Post
    Their orals I received were all complete junk (var, DBOL, Tboll) The DBOL showed up in zip lock baggies, not even packaging. And it was def. not DBOL.
    The only oil I had results from was their Tren Ace. I wasted a ton of money on PC stuff. Their oils were very smooth (no pip issues), but I also saw no results from their products.
    Two other people sampled these same products and experienced same. I'm not trollin' PC, just stating what happened. I was very disappointed.
    Did you bother to take up your concerns with the source itself?
    Have you got bloodwork demonstrating that your gear is bunk/underdosed/etc?
    Did you use a legitimate distributor? If you check their main site, the news section, you'll know that their have been major issues with counterfeit products So if you didn't use a legit distributor you only have yourself to blame I'm afraid.

Lastly, I'm curious as to why you've decided to sign up to UG just to make this comment and not a board where pharmacom are actually present?
    The toughest achievements involve long, isolated, battles with your self.

AWOL - PMs related to fat loss only please.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrRippedZilla For This Useful Post:

Cyclemaniac (06-06-2016)

Thanks
    Very interesting Sir ...
    I won't even comment the fact that this is your first post here and you bring no evidence to support your statement.
    Please inform us what reseller did you use and what was your order number in order to validate you as a Pharmacom customer.

Pharmacom Labs was probably the most tested manufacturer in 2015 with more than 100 lab tests published by independent entities like AnabolicLab.com or SIMEC. All the products you mentioned above were already tested, for Anavar and Dbol we had 2 HLPC tests this year, both with perfect results published on all the 11 boards we're present.
    We're running a permanent promo since 2014 in order to encourage the lab testing of our products by paying all the costs for a chromatography testing at an independent lab, where the customer decides to make. He just needs to find an accredited lab of his choice and share the results on the boards. We'll cover all the expenses in cash and reship the testing product.
    Many of our customers from MESO (thinksteroids) and AnabolicSteroidForums already took advantage of this offer and posted the results, most recent are for our Test E 500 and Deca 600. Please check for more here: pharmacomstore.in/labtests/

Pharmacom Labs first started in 2006 and we, the official retail store ( PharmacomStore ) were launched in 2008. The reason why we lasted in this business and still growing our operation year by year is mainly to the fact that real negative reviews like the one you're invoking are non existent.

Thank you!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,089 Times in 590 Posts
    The problem here is not Pharmacon. The sarcastic replies on my part were in correlation to dreambuilders' posts in general.

Remember? He literally called us "Stingy source hogs" https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threa...gy-source-hogs.
    That's the guy that bought gear from "gear university"... he he

So Darius, the dis-respect is towards the user 'dreambuilder'. On which lab he is asking is not even an issue.

1. When you say that the orals were complete junk... How do you know that exactly?
    2. When you say you saw no results... I don't get it. If you were training and eating right you would of seen some results - even with no gear. So one may presume that your diet and training sucks.
    3. Ziplock baggies? You actually think... Never mind dude, I give up.

No wonder Darius wrote a 261 words reply.

Thanks
    Yes, I sent them my issues.
    Yes, I bought direct from PC.
    No, I didnt need labs from shitty dbol and fake anavar. My products showed up in zip lock baggies from PC months after I ordered.

I was just expressing what happened with me. Not trolling pc and I dont work for a source. Everyone gets destroyed on here for posting an opinion. Do I have to post 50 times before I can comment about a source I tried? I gain nothing by taking a shot at pc. I was frustrated with my experience just sharing I apologize if that's not permitted. It seems like PC and all these companies find ways to remove any negative comments. If I posted im wrong section, I didnt mean to. I was just responding to the original post✌️

Thanks
    I can provide you as much information as you want just send me a PM.

Personally, I'm not going to judge your product by "labs" people post on eroids or other forums. I tried 6 of your products and was dissapointed for various reasons.

I don't see why I have to post a full analysis, photos, products, my diet, my training routine just for saying I was dissapointed with PC. I didn't say PC ripped me off or just a bogus claim. I have products with no labels and had major issues with the dball and noted major inconsistencies with orals. If people dont want to believe me, that's fine. If other's love your product, that's great they should stick with pc.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,248 Times in 541 Posts
    Yes, I sent them my issues.
    Yes, I bought direct from PC.
    No, I didnt need labs from shitty dbol and fake anavar. My products showed up in zip lock baggies from PC months after I ordered.

I was just expressing what happened with me. Not trolling pc and I dont work for a source. Everyone gets destroyed on here for posting an opinion. Do I have to post 50 times before I can comment about a source I tried? I gain nothing by taking a shot at pc. I was frustrated with my experience just sharing I apologize if that's not permitted. It seems like PC and all these companies find ways to remove any negative comments. If I posted im wrong section, I didnt mean to. I was just responding to the original post✌️
    No one gets destroyed here for posting opinions on sources.
    No source has the power to remove negative comments.
    This is a non-sponsored, non-censored, board and everyone is welcomed to share their experiences.

It's just that when a guy who has zero posts decides to bash a well known lab...on a board where they are NOT sponsors...with zero evidence to back them up - it looks sketchy as hell

Darius has responded to your concerns both here & on eroids so please get in touch with him and let us know how it turns out.
    The toughest achievements involve long, isolated, battles with your self.

AWOL - PMs related to fat loss only please.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrRippedZilla For This Useful Post:

Cyclemaniac (06-06-2016)

Thanks

Great results!

I can attest to the results I got from Pharmacomstore products. The Test e300 has been awesome for me after several weeks. See the bloods below.
    bloods.jpg
    Last edited by tnahs; 10-12-2017 at 11:52 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tnahs View Post
    I can attest to the results I got from Pharmacomstore products. The Test e300 has been awesome for me after several weeks. See the bloods below.
    bloods.jpg
    A random stranger and his first post is blood work.
    Seems legit, so where do I send my money?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast