What are you listening to, today?

Marshall

Reaction score
Never get tired of this classic. Man, the drone and power that Iommi gets for the first 1:10 is sick.

turbobusa

Reaction score
Hey marsh look up the boyzz from illinois circa 1978. Destined to die. Man did we party as kids when they played in the bar really good live local band.. so long ago
t

Marshall

Reaction score
Couldn't find anything, T.

Some good stuff from an underrated 80's band, English Dogs. They were one of James Hetfield's favorites back in the day.

turbobusa

Reaction score
Nice ! never heard of them before. You can find the boyzz on you tube -- The boyzz song is destined to die. t

turbobusa

Reaction score
listened to jeff beck "wired" this morning. Also listened to loggins/messine live angry eyes . Good tune.. t

Marshall

Reaction score
Definitely has that 70's heavy groove ala Rainbow and Deep Purple. Good stuff, T !

turbobusa

Reaction score
Thats dirty dan buck on the cover. Use to party pretty hard when they played local bars. What a blast . There was a bar called hooker lake in in the 70s by my home.
I saw the boyzz there acdc with the late bon scott 2 times van halen right after the first album was released. muddy waters, april wine.. head east , he rockets
and many other big names. The bar was mob owned and was a big barn with the floor cut out on the second floor. The stage was upstairs at the end and seatin around the second floor perimeter. first floor was a free for all. Man those were good times 17 broke as fuck banging hotties and all that great music... T

turbobusa

Reaction score
Listening to the soundtrack to winter bone. reminds me of my youth in the south... T

Marshall

Reaction score
Good vid from the originals, the masters of black metal, Mayhem. Doing their classic in Berlin. They definitely push the envelope with the imagery, good stuff, music is theater and they certainly put on a show for those into the genre.

turbobusa

Reaction score
Holy shit Bass Rose tattoo forgot about them . They were big with me and my buds way back, Talk about blast from the past! Thanks .....

Marshall

Reaction score
Just before I started down my journey into really hardcore metal, this was one of my favorite songs back in '83-'84.

turbobusa

Reaction score
Check out the brickster slammin and jammin the Rahmstein. Cool. Todays music selection provided my richie blackmoor. Some Blind faith too. T

turbobusa

Reaction score
Hey marsh watched song remains the same last night. Had not seen it for about 35 yrs.
Page still the baddest ever. memories..........T

Marshall

Reaction score
Hey marsh watched song remains the same last night. Had not seen it for about 35 yrs.
Page still the baddest ever. memories..........T

Ya man ! When I saw that for the first time way back when, it's when I realized I'd never be a great bass player. Watching JPJ play bass is a thing of beauty, so effortless and talented.

I think that's when I put the bass down and hit the gym :D

turbobusa

Reaction score
Ya man ! When I saw that for the first time way back when, it's when I realized I'd never be a great bass player. Watching JPJ play bass is a thing of beauty, so effortless and talented.

I think that's when I put the bass down and hit the gym :D

Hey Marsh I too was just amazed by john paul. Jeez what super talent! Hard too believe all that sound out of the 3 guys backing plant.
I'm listening to some king crimsom as I type . Was suppose to go see michael schenker one night then ufo following night. Could not as my mom
got sick... maybe next time--- I hope.. T

basskiller

Elite
Reaction score
Now I'm going to screw with everyone's head.. It's a song that meant something to me and my very first TRUE love.

New Threads