Buy Arimidex online

Reaction score
I'm not going to run my cycle until I get an AI and I already have all my shit. I just need the AI now but my guy said I could just buy arimidex online. What site can I get aromasin or arimidex from without a prescription?

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There's a ton of places. I used to like GWP until they stopped selling it. You could try the sponsor peptide pros at the bottom of the page.

mickems

Elite
Reaction score
go with prescription meds so you can control the dosage better.

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
Alldaychemist is one that'll sell a-dex in tab form.

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
I hear that they are decent priced, but take a couple of weeks to get.

The shipping is also a bit high and order as much as you can to make it worth it.

Not sure about scripts though? I don't think you need one, I've never used them, this is all hear say

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
I hear that they are decent priced, but take a couple of weeks to get.

The shipping is also a bit high and order as much as you can to make it worth it.

Not sure about scripts though? I don't think you need one, I've never used them, this is all hear say

They ship from overseas so yeah, it takes about 2 weeks or so but at least it's supposedly legit pharma stuff. The price is what it is.
No script required with them either which is nice.

If you do wind up ordering from ADC, call your credit card company after placing the order and have them authorize the transaction. The CC companies see a random overseas transaction and flag it as fraudulent.

4everstrong

Reaction score
Do not go with a Research company. I dont care what anyone says. Everyone of those companies underdose thier shit. Always a hit and miss.
Pharm grade all the way for PCT and AI's

New Threads