Thanks

12 week study on Ostarine

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22031847

BACKGROUND:

Cachexia, also known as muscle wasting, is a complex metabolic condition characterized by loss of skeletal muscle and a decline in physical function. Muscle wasting is associated with cancer, sarcopenia, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, end-stage renal disease, and other chronic conditions and results in significant morbidity and mortality. GTx-024 (enobosarm) is a nonsteroidal selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM) that has tissue-selective anabolic effects in muscle and bone, while sparing other androgenic tissue related to hair growth in women and prostate effects in men. GTx-024 has demonstrated promising pharmacologic effects in preclinical studies and favorable safety and pharmacokinetic profiles in phase I investigation.

METHODS:

A 12-week double-blind, placebo-controlled phase II clinical trial was conducted to evaluate GTx-024 in 120 healthy elderly men (>60 years of age) and postmenopausal women. The primary endpoint was total lean body mass assessed by dual energy X-ray absorptiometry, and secondary endpoints included physical function, body weight, insulin resistance, and safety.

RESULTS:

GTx-024 treatment resulted in dose-dependent increases in total lean body mass that were statistically significant (P < 0.001, 3 mg vs. placebo) and clinically meaningful. There were also significant improvements in physical function (P = 0.013, 3 mg vs. placebo) and insulin resistance (P = 0.013, 3 mg vs. placebo). The incidence of adverse events was similar between treatment groups.

CONCLUSION:

GTx-024 showed a dose-dependent improvement in total lean body mass and physical function and was well tolerated. GTx-024 may be useful in the prevention and/or treatment of muscle wasting associated with cancer and other chronic diseases.

Thanks

Re: 12 week study on Ostarine

i am looking into all this new stuff on the market, SARMS, peptides........etc..........all new to me.

might have to give it a go when i have money

Thanks

I am looking into finding a way to make a SARM into an oral suspension, like with cyclodextrin maybe.
    Not finding much. Not even necessary actually since SARMs are already dosed effectively, but it will be fun.

Thanks

hey flex, u down to do some business together bro?

im open for business if ur up for it

Thanks

Let's make some SARMs!!!

Thanks

right on bro...........let make it global dude............im in denmark now.

imma try to get my girl out here soon, but in the meantime i want to set up shop with the supp companies out here. feel em out and how down they are..........