What legit test should feel like

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Ow, this is great! :32 (18):

Reaction score
Ever heard of a placebo effect? Much of what you stated is how you FEEL not what is actually in your system. Yes, legit stuff will make you horny as hell (or so I have heard) and you will get bigger--if you still maintain a good diet/workout routine (simply shooting up wont make you huge bro). Not sure if I have ever heard of the voice change but I also never paid attention to that. #4 is complete BS as others have stated and #5 again is a feeling, not proof of legitimacy. Blood work is what will tell you how legit it is. Everything else may point to legit gear, or it may just be a placebo effect.

Last edited:
Reactions: HDH

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
I got to this part-

1,, HORNYNESS AT ALL TIME HIGH WITHIN HOURS AND DAYS....

Then I was done reading. It was obvious that this was going to be a bunch of guesses backed by nothing.

Of, course after all the talk of #4, I had to go back and read a few sentences :)

If a noob reads this and doesn't know any better, I believe we will see a bit of a placebo effect.

kingsamson, perhaps you should take some time and do some learning before posting on these topics.

I'll bet you have very good info and experience in the diet and training dept.

H

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
Ever heard of a placebo effect? Much of what you stated is how you FEEL not what is actually in your system. Yes, legit stuff will make you horny as hell (or so I have heard) and you will get bigger--if you still maintain a good diet/workout routine (simply shooting up wont make you huge bro). Not sure if I have ever heard of the voice change but I also never paid attention to that. #4 is complete BS as others have stated and #5 again is a feeling, not proof of legitimacy. Blood work is what will tell you how legit it is. Everything else may point to legit gear, or it may just be a placebo effect.

I agree on placebo. I didn't realize you posted this until after I posted.

H

kingsamson

Reaction score
I can feel test as soon as it enters my system

prop never longer than hour when bumping up dose.

When i said bunk i ment low quality powder , not necasarily underdosed just shit

hands on fellas, science doesnt explain bodybuuilding everyone is indiviudal and everyone should learn their body and what compounds they react well too

hate seeing cookie cutter cycles all the time

also top chef stuff is just as good as pharma they are equal, unfortuantly id say 1/1000 sources are "top chefs" with legit connections to the best powders out there

a little bit of a tantrum maybe, 0 carbs since saturday with lots of cardio, 3 days out from stepping on stage, and i had to put my dog down of 13 years last night

so apologies just trying to help people differentiate good from bad

kingsamson

Reaction score
losing sex drive and lack of agressivness is because everyone these days blasts ai's before even starting their cycle
they **** their estrogen to high or to low - this is for people who know their body and know their sweet spot

on 500mg test i dont use any ai at all, maybe some masteron if needed

but very common to see .5mg adex ed on 250mg test pw, yea your dick is not gona work fellas lol

Reaction score
I can feel test as soon as it enters my system

prop never longer than hour when bumping up dose.

When i said bunk i ment low quality powder , not necasarily underdosed just shit

hands on fellas, science doesnt explain bodybuuilding everyone is indiviudal and everyone should learn their body and what compounds they react well too

hate seeing cookie cutter cycles all the time

I would disagree with you, Science DOES explain bodybuilding...if you follow the science you WILL get what you need. If you follow the feelings and advice of bros, then you MIGHT get what you need, or you might just get ripped off.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You haven't been on this board until this month. When we give advice on cycles, we never say take an AI from day 1. We say have an AI on hand just in case. And someone's first cycle should be pretty basic and cookie cutter. You might not have any sides off 500mg a week. I might bad acne, and have high bp and blood pressure from my e sky rocketing. We could use the same lab, same dose, same everything, and have completely different results. First cycles should be cookie cutter cycles so people can see how they react.

Reaction score
As many of you guys know, I was using PSL gear for a good 6 months. Bunk gear will not give you more sides. More test usually equals more sides. I didn't get one zit nor did I feel anything. As soon as I started cruising at 250mgs with good gear, my results and sides were undeniable.
Bunk gear= Perfect salad oil

kingsamson

Reaction score
You haven't been on this board until this month. When we give advice on cycles, we never say take an AI from day 1. We say have an AI on hand just in case. And someone's first cycle should be pretty basic and cookie cutter. You might not have any sides off 500mg a week. I might bad acne, and have high bp and blood pressure from my e sky rocketing. We could use the same lab, same dose, same everything, and have completely different results. First cycles should be cookie cutter cycles so people can see how they react.

oh i comepltly agree, was my point everyone is individual, should learn your body.

i havent been here long just saying what i seen on other boards, only reason i am still here after 2 days is because you guys are a little less bullshit

and a little more open which i like very much.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
a little bit of a tantrum maybe, 0 carbs since saturday with lots of cardio, 3 days out from stepping on stage, and i had to put my dog down of 13 years last night

so apologies just trying to help people differentiate good from bad

Sorry to hear about your dog; it sucks. If you had enough dogs, you know the day you get that puppy, that day is coming but it doesn't make it easy.

You said you're stepping on stage? Post up the pic.s. ok?

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This shit should be grounds for perma ban. Bad info is worse than no info.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Individual.

I don't get sides but increased libido, energy, and water retention (and negate the last if using letro).

Rip

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've had Pharma grade prescribed to me for years and I've never experienced what you described. If it's dose-dependent, what dose would result in these effects?

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've had Pharma grade prescribed to me for years and I've never experienced what you described. If it's dose-dependent, what dose would result in these effects?

A gram straight to the jugular.

kingsamson

Reaction score
everyone is obivously different, was really more ment, read inbetween the lines

that being said, you guys really never got agression in the gym from test? lol
shit makes me wana kill weights, add in tren and I want to destory my body in the worst ways wen im traning
love it

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
everyone is obivously different, was really more ment, read inbetween the lines

that being said, you guys really never got agression in the gym from test? lol
shit makes me wana kill weights, add in tren and I want to destory my body in the worst ways wen im traning
love it

Sure some ppl get aggression, I do when I'm blasting, but everyone responds differently to different dosages and compounds.

New Threads