Helios Nutrition Summer Blowout Sale!!!

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What if one doesn't like eating fish or tuna? This still possible?

I think the one thing that's sorta held me back from spreading money on diet is the fear that their just going to list a bunch of stuff for you to eat that may not set to well for your taste or your digestion. Is there ways of working around this or you just suppose to stick it out? Something I've always been interested in but just on the fence about.

Fsuphisig

Elite
Reaction score
are you knowledgeable on gut health? gluten free, dairy free diets. fermented foods, etc. I have chrons so my needs are quite special which is why ive always found it best to figure it out for myself, half the time I cant figure out what will agree its been a difficult couple years.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What if one doesn't like eating fish or tuna? This still possible?

I think the one thing that's sorta held me back from spreading money on diet is the fear that their just going to list a bunch of stuff for you to eat that may not set to well for your taste or your digestion. Is there ways of working around this or you just suppose to stick it out? Something I've always been interested in but just on the fence about.

The amount of options you will have will blow your mind. I have a lot of clients with dietary restrictions and have no issues finding they enjoy the meals.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
are you knowledgeable on gut health? gluten free, dairy free diets. fermented foods, etc. I have chrons so my needs are quite special which is why ive always found it best to figure it out for myself, half the time I cant figure out what will agree its been a difficult couple years.

I am, but these diets are usually a bit more intensive. I have worked with many chrons and celiac clients

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
7 spots left

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
6 spots left! First round of diets going out Friday for a Monday start!

Pinkbear

Elite
Reaction score
Spongy made isn't possible to see my dick again!
Thanks spongy

Reaction score
I'm gonna shot you an email. Let's see if we can work this out.

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bump, is this still going on? Sent you a email

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
3 spots left! it's not too late!

bugman

Elite
Reaction score
I can't wait to get started. I am very impressed with every aspect of mine and Mrs bug's experience with Helios Nutrition.

Spongy has been very professional and has answered every question we had. Not only answered it, but replied quickly so we didn't have play guessing games.

These 3 slots will fill fast so don't wait.

New Threads