Helios Nutrition Summer Blowout Sale!!!

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well, the time has come once again for Helios Nutrition to run one of our epic sales on summer diets! This sale is limited to the first 10 PAYING customers.

My diet programs usually run $699 for 12 weeks of nutrition coaching and meals. I tend to run a deal for UGBB members giving them the same program and service for $449. I will be running a special priced at just $250 for a full 10 weeks of nutrition counseling and diets!

Those who have used Helios' service can attest to the amazing transformations that are possible with an airtight and locked in diet. Many members of this board have had great success and have continued on to tweak their own diets once they are done with my program. My goal is to not just provide you with a meal plan, but to actually teach you what works for your specific body type and genetic grouping.

You will still get unlimited dieting tweaks and feedback on your progress. This means I will tweak your diet as many times as needed during your 10 week run to ensure you leave my program with a diet that is absolutely locked in to your personal goal!

All of my diets are 100% custom built from scratch utilizing the information you give me initially. From their we tweak tweak tweak and tweak until you have a diet as close to perfection as possible.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is what I do and I do it very very well. You will not find a better and more approachable source for online nutrition counseling and diet planning. My spreadsheets and exchange lists provide a MASSIVE advantage over other programs. The amount of options you will have running a Helios Nutrition program will stun you.

I have worked with everyone from the mom and pop next door to IFBB pros and fitness models. My philosophy is that there is absolutely no dieting goal that cannot be reached as long as the client is willing to put in the work and the goal is genetically obtainable.

I have recently sold my local nutrition businesses and have moved to working entirely online. This move will allow me to focus 100% on my online clients and ensure they are getting the best service in the business.

Please send any questions to Heliosnutrition@gmail.com

This is a great opportunity for those of you on the fence about online nutrition services to give it a whirl at a very very low cost when considering the effort I put in.

Once again: $250 gets you 10 weeks of the absolute best nutrition services online.

What are you waiting for? Shoot me an email and lets get you to your goal!

Heliosnutrition@gmail.com

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Guys I put on 20 pounds and lost 2 inches from my waist on one of Spongys recomps. Best money I ever spent.

bugman

Elite
Reaction score
Filling out my info as we speak! I'm ready to do this..

conan

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Spongy is a respected member of this board and a stand up guy that knows his sh!t. If I didn't already have a coach I would be jumping on this opportunity. If you're sick of spinning your wheels and not making any progress, shoot this guy an email and he'll get you on the right track. His client's results speak for themselves!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm alive and 225lbs which is insane.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For those of you that haven't worked with Spongy yet......you need to! He's gotten my diet on point and I've seen phenominal results!

Paolos

Reaction score
I have a coach or I would be jumping on this myself for sure. For those riding the fence a diet coach
is the first investment you should make before you spend $$ on anything else.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lots of inquiries but so far only 2 takers! Plenty of spots left!

hogs4us2

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I sent you an email

hogs4us2

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Spongy, just make payment through PayPal and ready to get started is?

hogs4us2

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Spongy, my above post should have read "I just made/sent payment using PayPal"