a little help with PCT please

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I am about to embark on my first PH cycle but hopefully I have done my homework, I just have a little question regards PCT if you could help please?

I am 37 yo, 5'10 12st 16%bf training for 4 years

Cycle will be Pmag 70\70\70\70\70
Ar1macare pro by Olympus labs
fish oil
glucosamine
taurine

PCT
Cytotam (Tamoxifen) 20\20\10\10
Super PCT by Olymus labs
DAA

Question is - at what dose do I run the super PCT and do I run it from the beginning to the end of PCT?

TIA

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think you can drop it to tell you the truth.... you have the nolva already.... natty test boosters are shit IMO, but if you like em' you already have DAA, if you HAVE to run it, follo wthe label, 4 caps/day.......... I'm not a fan of PH's, but that's another topic.

Reaction score
thank you for your honest reply

I have all the products above in my cupboard but I'm unsure if I want to run it to be honest, im kinda putting myself off it now..

If I do decide to run it and there is no benefit to the super PCT then I will chuck it in the bin, seems a shame tho..

Thanks again

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
PH cycles suck. Go with a first cycle of test e 600 for 12 weeks. You'll see much better gains.

Reaction score
Ive bought them now...

Its very anti ph here, probably for a good reason, so it looks like they are going in the bin il carry on natty

Thanks

kingsamson

Reaction score
at 37 your natural testosterone production will be somewhat low
i would suggest gettgin tested at the doctor and getting on trt
and or self medicating(dont have to deal with constant check ups and he may just give you the gel blah blah), but you can easily get tested and take it from there

Reaction score
If you're set with running a PH I would pick up better liver support. Maybe LGI Damage Control. Also why are you only running Pmag for 5 weeks ? It doesnt kick in until about week 3, so it would probably be best to do a 6 week cycle.

Also I see that you have an AI in there, Pmag does not aromotize so there's really no need to have an AI on board. I would drop Ar1macare pro by Olympus labs and pick up LGI Damage Control for liver and BP support.

Just my two cents.

New Threads