Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26
  1. #1
    Elite BiologicalChemist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    1,162
    Thanks
    954
    Thanked 622 Times in 372 Posts

    How can you test if tren ace is real? Heat test? taste test? color test?

    My buddy who I workout with who I've known since high school sold me a bottle of tren ace 100mg/ml in 20ml vial. The bottle says aroma therapy oils on it too. Its a darker yellowish/gold color oil. BUT what I didn't notice until after I bought it was the vial stopper came right off. It appeared as if the metal clamp was not sealed or as if it was tampered with and removed by someone else. I texted my buddy and he claims its real and the guy who gave it to him traded him for viagra he needed last minute....so I applied a new seal and clamped it. I injected my first 100mg yesterday and woke up with a very sore pin site (luckily I'm already on long term doxycyline antibiotic)...

    Before I return this vial is there a way to test if tren ace is real? I read somewhere about heating it to its melting/boiling point and if its real it should turn red? also that it has a very distinct taste and smell...Can someone help me determine if my tren is real? Thanks

    (Yes I'm aware it was dumb to inject, I had no filters or unused sealed vial)

  2. #2
    Elite Infantry87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,045
    Thanks
    261
    Thanked 583 Times in 252 Posts
    Take a few drops on your tongue. Tren has an almost pepper taste to it. I'll have to find that thread for you but it's somewhere around here. Also tren has a quality of coming up on a blood test as estrogen.
    The test of a man's character is what it takes to stop him.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Infantry87 For This Useful Post:

    stonetag (05-30-2015)

  4. #3
    Elite Infantry87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,045
    Thanks
    261
    Thanked 583 Times in 252 Posts
    This thread is on here named "weird tren side effect" look at post #32 from Regular...

    Many people don't realize that tren is spicy. The next time you inject tren when you're done take the needle off the barrel and lick the opening of the barrel that the tren usually flows through. If you're injecting real tren you should get a spicy sensation on your tongue. It feels spicy like a cinnamon red hot or about the heat level of black pepper. Try it yourself you'll see.
    The test of a man's character is what it takes to stop him.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Infantry87 For This Useful Post:

    stonetag (05-30-2015),Tren4Life (05-30-2015)

  6. #4
    Elite BiologicalChemist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    1,162
    Thanks
    954
    Thanked 622 Times in 372 Posts
    Okay thanks. I'll try that today

  7. #5
    Elite HDH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,062
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 384 Times in 259 Posts
    It should have the same smell as taste...

    H
    It's not what you lift... It's how you lift it!

  8. #6
    fitasfuk50's Operating System DocDePanda187123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    8,110
    Thanks
    1,569
    Thanked 5,649 Times in 3,264 Posts
    If the vial wasn't sealed if filter the contents into a sterile vial
    II==[\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\]--------
    #Strength First Boston

  9. #7
    Elite BiologicalChemist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    1,162
    Thanks
    954
    Thanked 622 Times in 372 Posts
    Originally Posted by DocDePanda187123 View Post
    If the vial wasn't sealed if filter the contents into a sterile vial
    Thanks I'm going to order a filter and sterile vial. BUt does anyone know about the heating process and color change indicator for positive tren? It's come up in a few other forums although that may be referring to raw powder when home brewing (not sure)

  10. #8
    Elite Jayjay82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    486
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 73 Times in 70 Posts
    Not sure but I am pretty certain someone knows. Good luck!

  11. #9
    fitasfuk50's Operating System DocDePanda187123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    8,110
    Thanks
    1,569
    Thanked 5,649 Times in 3,264 Posts
    Originally Posted by BiologicalChemist View Post
    Thanks I'm going to order a filter and sterile vial. BUt does anyone know about the heating process and color change indicator for positive tren? It's come up in a few other forums although that may be referring to raw powder when home brewing (not sure)
    If it's in solution, oil, you can't check the melting point. All the tren has been dissolved in solution already. Most tren I've seen has an orangey/reddish color to it although it can be a different color I believe.
    II==[\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\]--------
    #Strength First Boston

  12. #10
    Elite Jayjay82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    486
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 73 Times in 70 Posts
    Yeah brother I just reread your post and really be careful if it says aroma therapy oils on it and the top came off really easy it honestly does not sound right at all. I would hate to hear that you or anyone for that matter pinned aroma therapy oil I wish you the best and if I was you work something out with your buddy and return it ASAP. Good luck!

  13. #11
    Elite stonetag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Great Northwest
    Posts
    7,393
    Thanks
    7,645
    Thanked 6,196 Times in 3,332 Posts
    Originally Posted by Infantry87 View Post
    Take a few drops on your tongue. Tren has an almost pepper taste to it. I'll have to find that thread for you but it's somewhere around here. Also tren has a quality of coming up on a blood test as estrogen.
    Dead on! I've pulled the stopper and tried to lick the vial clean...really...I was younger,lol. But peppery, savory stew tasting.
    Sometimes in life you have to stop and think, Is it worth the jail time?

  14. #12
    Elite HDH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,062
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 384 Times in 259 Posts
    Years ago, int sources used to mislabel things for customs. Aroma therapy sounds like one of the labels but I doubt it was shipped international without a crimped top.

    I would imagine it's a mislabeled homebrew that probably didn't need to be mislabeled but did need to be crimped.

    Not being crimped sounds like they just didn't splurge for the crimper. Usually selling to a small group.

    A warning would be nice though.

    Some guys will just write a letter or number instead of a label for resell homebrew.

    H
    It's not what you lift... It's how you lift it!

  15. #13
    Elite BiologicalChemist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    1,162
    Thanks
    954
    Thanked 622 Times in 372 Posts
    Originally Posted by HDH View Post
    Years ago, int sources used to mislabel things for customs. Aroma therapy sounds like one of the labels but I doubt it was shipped international without a crimped top.

    I would imagine it's a mislabeled homebrew that probably didn't need to be mislabeled but did need to be crimped.

    Not being crimped sounds like they just didn't splurge for the crimper. Usually selling to a small group.

    A warning would be nice though.

    Some guys will just write a letter or number instead of a label for resell homebrew.

    H
    I agree H. It did come from a small group. I tasted the oil today and yes, definitely a very distinct peppery/cinnamony taste to it (can't really describe it but its not tasty). I also now know the original source origin, it was a home brew within a small group. The stopper clamp is still a mystery, and yes it was most likely tampered with to be unsealed so there is most likely some contamination which could explain the sore pin site. I'm relieved it passed the taste test.

  16. #14
    Elite HDH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,062
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 384 Times in 259 Posts
    The sore pin site could just be the brew. If they have a crimper and forgot to crimp it, it's possible the brewmanship isn't up to par either. Not bad brew, just could contain a smoother injection.

    I doubt it was tampered with but a refilter would eliminate any worries.

    Get a good smell so you don't have to taste any tren again

    H
    It's not what you lift... It's how you lift it!

  17. #15
    Elite tunafisherman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Nice try LE
    Posts
    1,168
    Thanks
    576
    Thanked 693 Times in 387 Posts
    Tren color means nothing with regards to how legit it is. Back when Fina was around then it would be a darker orange/red. When fina was gone and Componet-TH came out the final color would be much more golden than red/orange. Also, the heat used when brewing it can lead to darker/lighter colors.

    Never heard of the taste test before, but I can go check to see if it's true by using some of my last science experiment.

    As stated, because it is already in solution you can't do melting point test, and if you were to bake it you risk damaging the tren (if it actually is tren to start with).

    With the unsealed vile, I would not inject it. Filter and put into a vial you are sure is sterile.

  18. #16
    Elite BiologicalChemist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    1,162
    Thanks
    954
    Thanked 622 Times in 372 Posts
    Originally Posted by tunafisherman View Post
    Tren color means nothing with regards to how legit it is. Back when Fina was around then it would be a darker orange/red. When fina was gone and Componet-TH came out the final color would be much more golden than red/orange. Also, the heat used when brewing it can lead to darker/lighter colors.

    Never heard of the taste test before, but I can go check to see if it's true by using some of my last science experiment.

    As stated, because it is already in solution you can't do melting point test, and if you were to bake it you risk damaging the tren (if it actually is tren to start with).

    With the unsealed vile, I would not inject it. Filter and put into a vial you are sure is sterile.
    Can you walk me through the easiest way to filter the oil? I just looked online at GPZ, I can buy an empty sealed vial but do I really need one of those filter units? I do not have a suction vaccum

  19. #17
    TriniJuice
    Guest
    So what you guys are saying is; I must try out this new hot sauce.....

  20. #18
    Elite tunafisherman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Nice try LE
    Posts
    1,168
    Thanks
    576
    Thanked 693 Times in 387 Posts
    Originally Posted by BiologicalChemist View Post
    Can you walk me through the easiest way to filter the oil? I just looked online at GPZ, I can buy an empty sealed vial but do I really need one of those filter units? I do not have a suction vacuum
    You need a syringe filters. I use the .45u and .22u Whatman filters if I am playing scientist. If I were re-filtering it I would still run it through both filters to make sure everything is good to go.

  21. #19
    TriniJuice
    Guest
    Originally Posted by tunafisherman View Post
    You need a syringe filters. I use the .45u and .22u Whatman filters if I am playing scientist. If I were re-filtering it I would still run it through both filters to make sure everything is good to go.
    You only need to run it through a .22....

  22. #20
    Senior Member Paolos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South East US
    Posts
    628
    Thanks
    207
    Thanked 225 Times in 168 Posts
    Originally Posted by TriniJuice View Post
    You only need to run it through a .22....
    Yup only need thumb cramps once

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. color of tren?
    By tkasch in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-01-2020, 10:17 PM
  2. Can I go all out on chin ups? Can I ignore the color of my head?
    By Fruity in forum Training and Workouts
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-01-2015, 09:51 PM
  3. Tren Ace Piss color?
    By BiologicalChemist in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 06-03-2015, 10:42 AM
  4. NBA ECF Game 5 Discussion. Heat at Pacers
    By TheExperiment in forum Sports Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-01-2013, 10:03 PM
  5. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 07:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •