T3 + ECA + Tren first time running (expected side effects)?

Reaction score
I've been running this stack for a little over a week now and I'm starting to feel kinda odd..I'm killing my workouts, sweating my balls off and its helping my breathing/endurance a lot. While at the gym my energy is through the roof, but after I feel dead...crashing hard from the t3/ECA stack I believe? I've never run any of these compounds (t3/Ephedrine HCL) in the past so I didn't know what to expect for sides but its kinda shitty, is this normal?

My t3 is powder in capsules, apparently each capsule is 50 mcg, so I split it open and only take a small amount, not even 25mcg. I still notice the effects immediately. ANy advice for sides?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Every time I run ephedrine I take one tab at 8, noon and 4. At 830pm I can barely hold my head up. Total burnout.

kingsamson

Reaction score
noticing effects from t3 that qucikly?
i dont feel anything from pharm t3 more under the rader what are feeling
maybe some hunger but thats very odd??? i would be weary , please only use pharm t3 very easy to get i would be concerned

whats dosage of the rest? whats diet like are you defecit? severe defecit?

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't risk ugl t3.. u don't want that shit if it wasn't dosed correctly

Steamboat

Reaction score
The crash after the effects of the ECA wears off is what you are experiencing. You should feel a lot hotter than normal with three components hence sweating a lot more. Less endurance (wind) from the tren but counteracted a little with the addition of the eca and t3.

Reaction score
The crash after the effects of the ECA wears off is what you are experiencing. You should feel a lot hotter than normal with three components hence sweating a lot more. Less endurance (wind) from the tren but counteracted a little with the addition of the eca and t3.

Yup. My body temp and thermogenics is through the roof. My girl was really concerned how hot I was. But I feel like absolute crap on the stack, post crash. I have no desire to do anything, talk to my girl, be affectionate, have sex, it's only made me irritated and emotionless....

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hows your sleep quality? Night sweats and insomnia are the two most pronounced sides for me when running Tren.

Reaction score
Hows your sleep quality? Night sweats and insomnia are the two most pronounced sides for me when running Tren.

Sleep quality is good, I guess it could be better I keep waking up really early and alert with high energy no matter when I go to bed. (around 8 am). Luckily no insomnia or night sweats..but my dosage is pretty low. I think I need to stop the ECA stack altogether even though its working wonders with the tren

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds normal. I can't take clen, t3 or ECA. t3 I can get away with but it makes me.crash and lethargic after a few weeks. ECA is like poison to me. I convince myself I feel fine for a week and then I can't even do that after a week. Makes me feel like complete garbage.

kingsamson

Reaction score
love eca shit melts fat much better than clen at least for me
starts to **** with my head after a few weeks tho

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
I have noticed breathing isnt so great on tren, night sweats insomnia, possible mood swings. Veins, larger muscles, strong as hell, destroying the weights... All side effects of tren

Sledge

Reaction score
It's also possible the tren has crashed your test production