supply shops

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
anyone know of any other sites beside MedLabSupply to get an all around supply order? they have been out forever on the Millipore Stericups and won't return any emails or phone calls...so wondering if they are even processing orders? I'd order filters from Amazon but dont want to order the other stuff from MedLab if they arent accepting orders....

Paolos

Reaction score
anyone know of any other sites beside MedLabSupply to get an all around supply order? they have been out forever on the Millipore Stericups and won't return any emails or phone calls...so wondering if they are even processing orders? I'd order filters from Amazon but dont want to order the other stuff from MedLab if they arent accepting orders....

I just received an order from MLS so they are shipping orders.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
awesome. I wonder when the will ever get in stericups in. Amazon doesn't even have any.

Paolos

Reaction score
IDK maybe Nalgene bottle tops t get you by???

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Why do you use the stericups? I've rarely heard any good reviews about them. I've only used the whatman zapcaps but had absolutely no issues with those n

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why do you use the stericups? I've rarely heard any good reviews about them. I've only used the whatman zapcaps but had absolutely no issues with those n

Never used the zapcaps. I used the Nalgene Nylon ones 1st and had issues with them, so I tried the Millipore and I haven't had any issues with them at all tbh. Found a site that I was able to get a box from tho. Maybe I'll go and try the zapcaps next time.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I never had an issue with the Millipore either

Paolos

Reaction score

Doc I got some ZAPCAP-CR units and when I received them they say non-sterile. Is that the norm or did I click
on the wrong product? I went back on the site (MLS) and did not see one shown as sterile.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yeah no issues with the milliore either. i wonder what the hell happened with the stock? no where to be found. ordered some stuff from them, just not the filters. hopefully no issues with shipping. wonder why they arent answering any emails tho

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Doc I got some ZAPCAP-CR units and when I received them they say non-sterile. Is that the norm or did I click
on the wrong product? I went back on the site (MLS) and did not see one shown as sterile.
That's why I typically don't order them. I'm not a source so I have no problem taking some short cuts like pre sterile filters and vials.

wabbitt

Elite
Reaction score
Med Lab Supply always bothered me. It was Research Lab Supply before ORD, then the site went down. I know for a fact they turned over customer information. Shortly after, they reappeared as Med Lab Supply, in fact, the old url even redirected, and it was the exact same website.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Med Lab Supply always bothered me. It was Research Lab Supply before ORD, then the site went down. I know for a fact they turned over customer information. Shortly after, they reappeared as Med Lab Supply, in fact, the old url even redirected, and it was the exact same website.

I had always used them as medical-and-lab-supplies and was happy when I could just type MedLabSupply and it go right to it. But you say you know for a fact they turned over customer info.... why you say that?

wabbitt

Elite
Reaction score
An "acquaintance" of mine was served a warrant. It was based on information they had gathered from RLS. Research Lab Supply was shut down by the feds, then it suddenly reappeared as Medical Lab Supply.

Lioness

Lady Member
Reaction score
what was the basis for the warrant? what did it say on it they were looking for... just buying legal
supplies isn't a reason a judge will sign a warrant.

Reaction score
Get a pet, buy or make some vaccines and then you have a reason for filters, vials, etc. "Sure I ordered a lot, but I wanted to ensure my pet was properly protected and I don't trust the vet or what the vet puts into my pet." you may look like an idiot in a way, but you also have a viable excuse for why you have all the lab equipment.

New Threads