GNC coupon

Ace Corona

Reaction score
I recently got a gold card at GNC, and the other day I got a coupon in the mail for $10 off a $20 or more purchase, and I was wondering if I will be getting a coupon like this every month, or if it's a one time deal.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Couldnt give me free shit from that store. Place full of rip off junk. Put your money back in ur wallet and skip anything gnc has to offer.
!S!

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stores like GNC and Vitamin Shoppe are good only for "Bloody hell, I've just run out of <something important> and I must have more today" type situations.

All else you'll do far better buying your supps online.

T

TriniJuice

How could you Ace?
Highly disappointed 🐼🔫
You just killed a panda......

trodizzle

Elite
Reaction score
I recently got a gold card at GNC, and the other day I got a coupon in the mail for $10 off a $20 or more purchase, and I was wondering if I will be getting a coupon like this every month, or if it's a one time deal.

Every now and then they have okay deals but I rarely shop there. They had B-Up bars, buy 3 get 1 free the other day which was an okay deal. Not sure about ongoing coupons though. I stick to Amazon.com and Bodybuilding.com for my supps as they seem to be the best bang for the buck.

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
I like a1 supps and all star health, dps once in awhile.

I do deal with amazon a lot because I have the prime

brutus79

Elite
Reaction score
I hate gnc. I always feel like I am being hustled. Jack up the price to pretend they are having a sale

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
I mainly use them to window shop, that way I can see the size of the container and read the ingredients.

Plus I love to see how big their mark up is

Ace Corona

Reaction score
I went today and used the coupon at GNC and bought a box of 12 Fitcrunch bars for $16.99, I did the math that's around $1.41 per bar, much better than the $3.50 they normally charge. I got them for less than half price!

New Threads