A little help please... thanks

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
Lol i know man...
Nope my cycle is 500mg test e for 12 weeks and im in week 11.. but i wanted to continue the cycle for another 6or8 weeks using tren a and lowering test to 250 week..

Hey bub try this out instead.... Your obviously having a good run... So cycle off for a couple weeks during that time get all the shit together you need for your next cycle. And if you wanna get a little aggressive and up the ante a bit. Run some test again I mean if you had zero problems (which likely you had none, so lets keep it that way) then bump that bad boy up to about 750 AT THE MOST. Run some Nandrolone 400mg a week with it, and take an oral like dbol 25 (you could potentially bump that up a little too but start at 25) everyday for a few weeks at the beginning. TRUST ME dude that cycle will give you ****ing amazing results I promise.. That is a much more aggressive cycle and in my humble opinion very comfortable.. I see you wanna push the envelope and this cycle will do just that bud
Tren can be as uncomfortable as hell trust me. Is tren amazing? yup. is it necessary? nope. Will the above mentioned cycle have people asking you what the hell you been eating? yup.

P.S. Yes gang I realize this cycle is not the typical 2nd cycle recommendation but if someone is trying to jump in both feet and hell bent on it than I think this might be a good way to good

Reaction score
Sounds like a good cycle.. just worried about getting Deca dick lol but with test at 750 i wont have an issue i believe..

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol i know man...
Nope my cycle is 500mg test e for 12 weeks and im in week 11.. but i wanted to continue the cycle for another 6or8 weeks using tren a and lowering test to 250 week..

Ah, good starting cycle. I'd recommend just extending the cycle to 16 weeks. How have the gains been? Getting any sides? High BP? bloat ECT ?? The guys have some good advice here. You are pretty young & new to gear. It sounds like you have goals in mind tjat really wouldn't require you to blast & cruise. Continue to plan & bulk with a few cycles under your belt. Then plan a decent Tren cycle.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a good cycle.. just worried about getting Deca dick lol but with test at 750 i wont have an issue i believe..

IME 'Deca Dick' is largely a myth and is brought on by not keeping E2 in check. Get bloods, keep an AI on hand (I prefer stane) and use it as necessary & so long as you're running a Test base (750 is a bloody shot more than a base LOL) your lil' soldier will stand up and salute on command. Not necessarily advocating running Deca in your next cycle, just wanted to share my experience with the infamous 'deca dick' so that when the time is right you can go in confident & not worried about having a limp biscuit for weeks on end.

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score

Yeah bud to be honest I wouldn't worry about that. But that's the point of this cycle so you can start getting familiar with other compounds and what they do exactly. So if for example like this you are worried about deca dick, whats gonna happen when you start experiencing a little sides with a more hardcore compound? In my experience novice dudes start becoming hypochondriacs and what not and cant tell whats a side and what isn,t..... I literally had a guy I know get a touch of the flu running some gear and he thought all sorts of crazy crap "OH no I cant breathe the tren is gonna kill me, hey is this stuff affecting my hearing, oh shit I have a headache my blood pressure must be up" its whoa whoa whoa bud lol... Yeah so just slow it down a bit and get to a place you are knowing what the hell is going on with your body... Obviously it would be best if you had someone with experience who wasn't a douche to roll with you. But that can be hard to find

Paolos

Reaction score
IME 'Deca Dick' is largely a myth and is brought on by not keeping E2 in check. Get bloods, keep an AI on hand (I prefer stane) and use it as necessary & so long as you're running a Test base (750 is a bloody shot more than a base LOL) your lil' soldier will stand up and salute on command. Not necessarily advocating running Deca in your next cycle, just wanted to share my experience with the infamous 'deca dick' so that when the time is right you can go in confident & not worried about having a limp biscuit for weeks on end.

Totally agree and I'm no spring chicken

Reaction score
Ok guys so i made up my mind...
Im gonna cycle off do my pct
Clomid: 100-100-50-50
Nolvadex: 40-40-20-20
Once i finish my pct im gonna wait another 4weeks and start my next cycle...meanwhile ill be saving up to get everything together...
What do u guys recommend for my 2nd cycle? Besides diet, I wanna get to single digit # bf.. im at max 12bf cuz i can kind of see my abs
Thanks guys

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Cut the clomid to 50/50/25/25

If you decided to come off and pct then you should wait longer than 4wks before getting back on another cycle. The SERMs will still be in you 4wks after pct and you won't have recovered your endogenous testosterone production by then. Although there's no real science behind it, the usual advice is time off = time on + PCT

Reaction score
I was also thinking on doing clomid at
50-50-50-50 cuz my pills are 50mg/pill
Dont wanna be braking them.. hate doing it with arimdx lol
😢😢 dont wanna wait that long haha
But i will for sure.. thanks for the info bro...
Any thoughts on my 2nd cycle? I just wanna get as much ideas as possible..

Luscious Lei

Reaction score
I was also thinking on doing clomid at
50-50-50-50 cuz my pills are 50mg/pill
Dont wanna be braking them.. hate doing it with arimdx lol
���� dont wanna wait that long haha
But i will for sure.. thanks for the info bro...
Any thoughts on my 2nd cycle? I just wanna get as much ideas as possible..

You will probably won't like the idea but you could simply run the same cycle. If you had good results with your first you will still get results from a second test cycle.
Adding compounds or raising dose after each cycle will lead you to run grams and grams of gear within a few years, which is not necessary for your goals.
You could run test with an oral kickstarter and / or finisher, like Dbol kickstarter or var finisher or both.
If you really want to add an injectable you could go for some Eq at 400 to 600 but your cycle should be fairly long, 16 to 20 weeks.
I wouldn't jump into 19-nor as second cycle, especially at your age.
Just my 0.02

New Threads