First Post, (Almost) major newb mistake

Reaction score
So, I thought I might brighten your Monday by sharing the really stupid thing I almost did.

I was ordering my first batch of Test E for my first cycle. My first cycle involves two weekly 250mg pins, as per the usual first cycle. I saw that the bottle I was ordering said 250mg and was $49. So I, being a total moron, started to freak out thinking that I would need to buy two of those bottle for each week of the cycle, totaling up to almost 1k for a cycle. Only a minute or two later did I noticed the whole 250mg/1ml part and that the bottle contained 10ml.

So, not much more to the story than that. I'm an idiot and can't read apparently.

You’re not the only one, I did the same thing at first lol. Probably happens to many of us

Coldblooded

Reaction score
So, 250mg x 2 times a week, times 12 weeks with 10cc per vial,at 250mg per ml, how many vials needed for this cycle and whats the remainder of that sum?
If you can solve this one, youre a genius in my book.

I'm pretty sure the answer is C...yep.. its C!

Chillinlow

Reaction score
You’re not the only one, I did the same thing at first lol. Probably happens to many of us

That would explain why there are so many sources of junk **** maybe I should sell veg oil for $49.95 per 250cc

New Threads