Wear Your Damn Deadlifting Socks!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the post DYS. Nobody wants to deal with an out of control staff infection. Not good!

Heal up quick!

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the post DYS. Nobody wants to deal with an out of control staff infection. Not good!

Heal up quick!

No shit. I was gimping around a jobsite this morning, and a job super asked me what was up. I showed him my leg, and then he showed me his missing middle finger that I somehow never noticed. He had to have the fukker cut off about 10 years ago from a staph infection.

I'd like to keep my leg. I would not make a good Lt Dan.

Good news is that it seems to be taking to the antibiotics.

Reactions: DF

Redrum1327

Elite
Reaction score
God dam ordering sock now like everyone else even tho im a pussy and have only cut my shin once but its prolly bc of my busted ass form , i have a strong back or like i said im just a pussy.

hope you Heal up quick brother

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So just a quick update....I'm not getting much better, if anything I'm getting a bit worse.

Dr said he's not alarmed, yet, because I'm not running a fever, but my leg looks like hell.

The antibiotics I was on aren't doing the job, so I was given a 3CC shot of antibiotics in the ass and the nurse sucked. I could have done a better job myself. She put 3CC in me like a machine gun. Feels like I pinned some old Brovel gear.

They put me on some pretty hard core antibiotics with like 7 warnings on the label about getting the shits and staying out of the sun. Hopefully this works, or it's an IV port next week. Pillar or Herm can put up the latest pic I sent them if they have time.

Wear your damn socks!!!

Reactions: DF

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ah shit DYS! sorry to hear!
Hope the stronger stuff works better for you.

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
Hell man not what we wanted to hear! Hopefully this does the job, would hate to see you go the iv route

Assassin32

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn dude. That sucks. Hope the anti-biotic overload from the shot does the trick for ya. When I had distal bicep rupture surgery, my incision got infected. After 3 or 4 days Antibiotic pills didn't weren't working, so they gave me a 3cc shot on top of the pills and it cleared up in 2 days. Hopefully the same thing happens for you.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn dude. That sucks. Hope the anti-biotic overload from the shot does the trick for ya. When I had distal bicep rupture surgery, my incision got infected. After 3 or 4 days Antibiotic pills didn't weren't working, so they gave me a 3cc shot on top of the pills and it cleared up in 2 days. Hopefully the same thing happens for you.

That would be great. I'm hoping for the best.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A bunch of shots and antibiotic pills later it is almost all cleared up. The meds have me feeling like a bag of smashed assholes, but I'll be alright soon.

New Threads