Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
BiggerBen is right Xeno...there is always a tie back to you. You have to physically pick up the raws somewhere or have them shipped to you. Anytime you have to physically meet someone or be somewhere to get something is the glitch.

I am curious about something xeno....why did you persobally decide to try and start a UGL? Do you just want money? Is someone dying and you are trying to help? What motivates you to take such a large risk with your life?

Reaction score
I never claimed to know your real name. I don't care and would not threaten to post it. I do know your other handle at meso. Your saying I'm wrong doesn't make it so.
If you had been a contributing member I more than likely would have had some sort of interaction with you other than what I posted above. You hadn't noticed my posts at meso in the underground?
What am I "way off base" about? Not about how sources are busted? Their re-mailers are the how it happens more often than not.
We're not missing any members that were of any significance. You are that spartacus omega, not the sophisticated criminal you claim to be in the land of make believe. You also know my concern is not for you but for the noobs you are attempting to get over on.
I don't care who the supplier of your raws are either, unless you claim they aren't from a place you found on Alibaba or a marketplace just like it?

Ben your a good guy and i don't want to start anything with you, i know you're looking out for the community and i understand, but i never said you knew my real name. Im positive that you do not and when i said you are off-base it was clearly a reference to the handle you were speaking of.

All that i am telling you is that you are way off base on this handle you've chosen to connect me with, i'm not Spartacus Omega. Just like my saying that you are wrong is not necessarily true your saying that you know my handle is not necessarily true, in such a case it is the accuser who is tasked with the burden of proving his accusations. If you want to find out my handle I would begin looking elsewhere.

I do not expect acceptance at this stage because i do not deserve such, however i will continue to work to change your opinion and any similar ones. I've been completely honest with everyone from the start and that is why i mentioned i had a previous handle, honestly i'm sure every single source does they are just not willing to admit such, someone deciding to become a source having never been on the boards would be quite odd.

As for the raw supplier I'm speaking of, yes, i did not get their info from a marketplace as i have stated. I spent months using alternative methods in an attempt to find a real manufacturer willing to work with me under the table so to speak. I do not intend to make it a huge selling point but i thought it was worth mentioning.

I do however intend to make legitimate product testing my selling point because i am here to provide the best product available in order to build long-term mutually beneficial relationships with my customers.

I hope to change your opinion as soon as possible.

Thank you for your concern (when i say this it is always in reference to concern for the board not myself),
XENO

Reaction score
BiggerBen is right Xeno...there is always a tie back to you. You have to physically pick up the raws somewhere or have them shipped to you. Anytime you have to physically meet someone or be somewhere to get something is the glitch.

I am curious about something xeno....why did you persobally decide to try and start a UGL? Do you just want money? Is someone dying and you are trying to help? What motivates you to take such a large risk with your life?

Of course there is always a tie back, like i have said twice now i do not think I'm "teflon don", however i simply stated that placing an order or getting information from my shipper would be futile, which is true.

Yes, of course i want money, and actually you're not too far off on the reason, which i obviously will not get into. Money is the motive of every UGL and any that tell you otherwise, are lying and laughably so. How much do i want? Much more than scammers can possibly make, therefore i will be here to serve the community to the best of my ability purely based off of self interest alone and although you have no reason to believe me, i will say that i also have a moral code.

I hope i answered your questions effectively,
XENO

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Of course there is always a tie back, like i have said twice now i do not think I'm "teflon don", however i simply stated that placing an order or getting information from my shipper would be futile, which is true.

Yes, of course i want money, and actually you're not too far off on the reason, which i obviously will not get into. Money is the motive of every UGL and any that tell you otherwise, are lying and laughably so. How much do i want? Much more than scammers can possibly make, therefore i will be here to serve the community to the best of my ability purely based off of self interest alone and although you have no reason to believe me, i will say that i also have a moral code.

I hope i answered your questions effectively,
XENO

I wish you would quit calling yourself "teflon don"...your not teflon don so you can own up to that anytime youd like. I dont know how many times your gonna try and claim to be teflon don in this thread but its gettin old

Reaction score
I wish you would quit calling yourself "teflon don"...your not teflon don so you can own up to that anytime youd like. I dont know how many times your gonna try and claim to be teflon don in this thread but its gettin old

Of course there is always a tie back, like i have said twice now i do not think I'm "teflon don"

I've said three times now that i am not telfon don to emphasize the fact i keep saying that i am not. I do not want to be confrontational but unfortunately it is being continually mistaken.

Last edited:

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've said three times now that i am not telfon don to emphasize the fact i keep saying that i am not. I do not want to be confrontational but unfortunately it is being continually mistaken.

Lol i know brother...i was being sarcastic...my apologies

Fsuphisig

Elite
Reaction score
Looks like your gunna have to give away a bunch of free shit to save your name.....

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
Last time I checked free stuff was a no go here too? Or am I wrong?

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
I remember seeing POB make a comment about how admins don't take free gear, so I'm thinking it's a bribery thing

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow. We officially have our very own Meso thread at UGBB.

Teflon, please say something insulting to BigBen so he snaps and starts fukking one of your eye sockets. I haven't seen a good 'Ol BigBen rant in a while. I'll be waiting with the popcorn.

This isnt a site where members are going to take free samples and rave about your gear. This isn't a source board. You're not doing anything against site rules at the moment, but you are on my radar.

Just about every post you have made reeks of a meso source trying to pull the wool over the eyes of noobs. You have the resources and are connected enough to HPLC every batch of Raws you get, but you're sending your first batch of product out in unsealed vials?

You remind me of astro labs. It didn't end well for him either.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I remember seeing POB make a comment about how admins don't take free gear, so I'm thinking it's a bribery thing

If he wants to bribe the admins to get a name for himself, then he can take his homo ass over to ology. They like being on peoples dick over there

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
That's what I was thinking but I didn't want to say it

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone posting their sourcing info on an open form and claims to be domestic on top of that is beyond foolish. I may not be against this particular forms rules but it is a terrible idea.

I do not really care what OP has to say, I'd just like to warn any guests or UGBB members of the dangers associated. Never communicate with anyone whose in the open. This puts them in full site of LE and you WHEN he gets caught (you'll notice I did not say if ~ it's simply a matter of time). When he goes down don't be surprised to hear a knock on your door from LE soon after.

This is no joke. Having possession of AAS is a felony. Imagine how your life would change with a felony record. You may lose your job, your family, even worse your freedom. Listen to the experienced bros here who have no dog in this hunt (no profit motive). They are simply sharing the truth of this situation. Greedy lazy people dont last long. Heed the wise advise given here. Stay far away!

Reaction score
Wow. We officially have our very own Meso thread at UGBB.

Teflon, please say something insulting to BigBen so he snaps and starts fukking one of your eye sockets. I haven't seen a good 'Ol BigBen rant in a while. I'll be waiting with the popcorn.

This isnt a site where members are going to take free samples and rave about your gear. This isn't a source board. You're not doing anything against site rules at the moment, but you are on my radar.

Just about every post you have made reeks of a meso source trying to pull the wool over the eyes of noobs. You have the resources and are connected enough to HPLC every batch of Raws you get, but you're sending your first batch of product out in unsealed vials?

You remind me of astro labs. It didn't end well for him either.

I like BB and i would never attack anyone regardless, its pointless and unprofessional.

I'm not sure which posts you are referring to but I've been nothing but honest since my first post on every forum. All im attempting to do is spread awareness of my brand, Ive expressly stated that I am a small new source with limited reviews.

The vials are pre-sealed, and im switching to unsealed, i originally intended it as a way to make members feel more secure but i will be switching to the commonly used method as it has done the opposite for some reason. Using unsealed vials is cheaper actually so i do not mind at all. We can both argue whether im actually going to test my products via HPLC but neither of us will get anywhere until tests are either posted or not within a reasonable time frame. They will be posted in the coming month.

Also i did not offer free samples or expect any bias reviews. I simply posted my information and have been answering questions courteously.

XENO

Reaction score
If it is the general consensus of the board that it prefer i go elsewhere, i do not have a problem with that, i have no problem leaving like i stated before. Unlike meso this board really hasn't traditionally been an open source board and i don't want to intrude on that.

I just came here to spread brand awareness and see if a source presence would be accepted if they were to follow the rules and keep to themselves, but i dont intend to do so if it is not wanted by a majority of the members. I wont be here bugging anyone with sales or trying to push my products on other threads, im just here to provide a place where people can gather information on my brand and where i can answer questions or concerns regarding.

Thank you,
XENO

Last edited:
Reaction score
I do not expect to make sales or be accepted right away, i do not deserve to like i stated earlier, however i would like to be given the opportunity to work towards that.

Let it be known to all of the new members that if i were personally looking for a source i would not even consider using someone as new as i am, I have not been around nearly long enough to inspire confidence, there are many other more trusted options.

Hardpr

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone posting their sourcing info on an open form and claims to be domestic on top of that is beyond foolish. I may not be against this particular forms rules but it is a terrible idea.

I do not really care what OP has to say, I'd just like to warn any guests or UGBB members of the dangers associated. Never communicate with anyone whose in the open. This puts them in full site of LE and you WHEN he gets caught (you'll notice I did not say if ~ it's simply a matter of time). When he goes down don't be surprised to hear a knock on your door from LE soon after.

This is no joke. Having possession of AAS is a felony. Imagine how your life would change with a felony record. You may lose your job, your family, even worse your freedom. Listen to the experienced bros here who have no dog in this hunt (no profit motive). They are simply sharing the truth of this situation. Greedy lazy people dont last long. Heed the wise advise given here. Stay far away!

agree with you trans

Reaction score

agree with you trans

I know you are just concerned for the members but guys, come on now, that's border-line fear mongering. I'm sure you know that even if i were to get caught, LE is not going to start hunting down customers, that just doesn't happen, even with the narcotics that law enforcement really cares about. The only time customers are involved is in an attempt to extract information about the supplier, not the other way around. Not to mention i obviously delete all customer information regardless.

You are entitled to your opinions about posting an email and i respect them, but i will say there are many respected UGL's who have been operating for years that post out their email, most of whom even have their own websites that fill any order that is placed and sometimes with paypal.

If your opinion of risk is based upon drawing LE attention ("being in full site"), i'm honestly one of the safer options, there are dozens of UGL's with a much, much larger presence moving a hundred times the amount of illegal goods.

I hope you guys see that im trying to work with everyone and like i said if having my own thread here is not welcome i will leave. I can even have the mods take down the email if they are willing and that is what the board would prefer.

XENO

wabbitt

Elite
Reaction score
I need to check in more often. The only thing that is unclear is why there are now 4 pages of a guy saying he is going elsewhere, yet he continues to post.

New Threads