HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
I think he's trying to use reverse psychology but it's not working.

I'm not sure if he's trying to convince us or himself?

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
To be honest, I don't care if you stay or go. I'm not going to buy anything from you so it's whatever

Paolos

Reaction score
And a word to the wise, or unwise I should say (newbs)... Fuk free its overrated! You get what you pay for in life,
so buy making a purchase (spending your hard earned $$) you have the freedom to make an unbiased opinion of what you bought.

Not sure where that came from just my .02

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Xeno,

I wouldnt be selling on Evo man. You have no clue what goes on there....

conan

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im still not sure how I feel about this. The whole thing feels like a shitty pop up browser ad from the 90s that has no close button. In other words, coming on to this board and posting your ad feels very scammy and obtrusive as to take advantage of those that don't know any better. Not cool and not what we've grown to love about this board.

This may not be your intention, but it doesn't matter because this shit just doesn't really fly here and the members are a community that have each others back. We are not your average board at UGBB. To me, it seems that this should be deleted, and if someone wants to come on here and pimp their product it should be in no way random and should be vetted to the fullest by those in charge as to protect the members and board we know and love. If then and only then would you be allowed to post, as we know we can trust the Mods, their opinions and give them our utmost respect.

Marvin K Mooney Will You Please Go Now!

Just my 2 pennies

Reaction score
Im still not sure how I feel about this. The whole thing feels like a shitty pop up browser ad from the 90s that has no close button. In other words, coming on to this board and posting your ad feels very scammy and obtrusive as to take advantage of those that don't know any better. Not cool and not what we've grown to love about this board.

This may not be your intention, but it doesn't matter because this shit just doesn't really fly here and the members are a community that have each others back. We are not your average board at UGBB. To me, it seems that this should be deleted, and if someone wants to come on here and pimp their product it should be in no way random and should be vetted to the fullest by those in charge as to protect the members and board we know and love. If then and only then would you be allowed to post, as we know we can trust the Mods, their opinions and give them our utmost respect.

Just my 2 pennies

No problem, i will ask the mods to delete the thread, i don't want to be obtrusive.

Sorry if this offended anyone, i was just seeing if it would be acceptable.

XENO

Reaction score
Xeno,

I wouldnt be selling on Evo man. You have no clue what goes on there....

Are you referring to the mod's pushing their SARM's and HCgenerate crap? I actually got banned from Evo because i couldn't stand what they were doing and i posted real information about the active ingredient. They not only claim it can be used as a replacement for HCG, but it should also be ran throughout the entire PCT, which is a gross contradiction.

I got it re-instated and now i just mind my own business and ignore it like most of the board does. They still pick-off newbs everyday and the sad thing is that it involves the most crucial part of cycling, recovery.

XENO

bsw5

Elite
Reaction score
It seems kinda fishy over there to me.. What actually goes on if you don't mind me asking?

I wouldnt be selling on Evo man. You have no clue what goes on there....[/QUOTE]

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Just my 2 pennies
Absolutely ****ing not. That right there would make it a source board...

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Absolutely ****ing not. That right there would make it a source board...

Conan brought my thinking around to help me see I had the wrong playbook out for this offense. UGBB is the wrong board for my engage, expose, and then eradicte call.
For all his decently written posts and his standard replies to the questions I pose he appears to be back dooring us and attempting to use our folly as a way of keeping within his advertising budget with an infomercial of sorts using an all to willing member(myself) to become an unwitting co-conspirator in bumping his thread to the top with each post made.
To an established selective scamming source I can be the end of the road for them. To a nobody/nothing source that has nothing to lose and with noobs checking in looking for a source and only seeing this guy, I'm doing the new member and the board a disservice by breathing life into this guy with each post. To him, there's no such thing as bad press.

Reaction score
Conan brought my thinking around to help me see I had the wrong playbook out for this offense. UGBB is the wrong board for my engage, expose, and then eradicte call.
For all his decently written posts and his standard replies to the questions I pose he appears to be back dooring us and attempting to use our folly as a way of keeping within his advertising budget with an infomercial of sorts using an all to willing member(myself) to become an unwitting co-conspirator in bumping his thread to the top with each post made.
To an established selective scamming source I can be the end of the road for them. To a nobody/nothing source that has nothing to lose and with noobs checking in looking for a source and only seeing this guy, I'm doing the new member and the board a disservice by breathing life into this guy with each post. To him, there's no such thing as bad press.

"I dont want to intrude on your board and as im sure you can see that is the general consensus, im content to letting the thread die as i have stated but i can not have it look as though i turned tail and ran or let accusations go unanswered as this thread still shows in search engines, therefore if members continue to comment i will be forced to reply. In this case i believe it is the best option for both parties involved to have the thread removed entirely.

XENO"

I sent this to an admin but thought i should post it here as well. You can assume all the malicious intent you want but i have done nothing to deserve such assumptions. Although it makes it more likely, simply being new does not mean i intend to pull one over on everyone and although i do not wish to intrude if comments making such accusations continue, i will be forced to respond. Like i said before i came here to spread awareness and guage acceeptance of sourcing, im not here to slide by and take advantage of the uncensored format if it is looked down upon, as this board has not traditionally accepted sources.

XENO

Reaction score
Also BB69, are we in agreement that you only have assumptions about my first meso handle?

I'm not sure what you based them off but you made it sound as though you had some type of hard evidence by stating "i know exactly who this is" "i know your other handle at meso" "you are that spartcus omega"

XENO

T

TriniJuice

I want free gear,
Being of a darker skin complexion (I'm asian) I'll take anything free
Please send all unsealed vials to rainbow monkey drive
I shall be waiting.......

Reaction score
I want free gear,
Being of a darker skin complexion (I'm asian) I'll take anything free
Please send all unsealed vials to rainbow monkey drive
I shall be waiting.......

I guess ill ignore the racism and state that for the record my vials are all sealed

XENO

T

TriniJuice

I guess ill ignore the racism and state that for the record my vials are all sealed

XENO

So your going to ignore me cuz im Asian!!!!!
You think cuz your penis is bigger than mine that your better than me?

T

TriniJuice

Trini turns hoes red his 1st go around,
I really need to see a doctor.........

T

TriniJuice

If everyone will let the thread die so will I, I dont care to sell here for the reasons previously stated but im forced to answer questions if they continue to be posed.

Also you keep saying you're gonna leave but u still comeback,
Don't even respond to this........JUST GO!!!!
god damn, your worst than trying to get a girlfriend to realize shes just become an ex
GO AWAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

New Threads