metiformin and glyburide

Reaction score
any information on real world experiences with these would be appreciated. theres not many articles on them that I can find and im wondering how to run metiformin alongside insulin properly. also I would like to know how to run glyburide by itself. thanks very much !

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Depends on how you run your slin. I use log pre and post workout 3x per week. On off days I use 250mg metformin. I run the log for 4 weeks. I then do 2 weeks of metformin at 250mg 2x per day.

Using it between days helped me with bloating. Using it after is just to make sure I maintain insulin sensitivity.

Reaction score
were you running anything else alongside the slin? and can you compare running the slin with and without the metiformin?

Reaction score
post your results from using humulin r

thinking about running some humulin r and would like to hear other peoples experiences, gains, etc with it. include how many ius taken, how many times a day and how many times a week you injected. plus include the cycle length.

Reaction score
humulin r insulin results

post your results using this type of insulin or any other

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude nobody is gonna take the time to answer your fukkin questions when you post the same shit 2 times and just word it differently. Also before you post questions, how about starting a new thread with your stats, age, height, weight, diet and current cycles you have done. Before you get answers you need to be a productive member of the board before anyone is gonna take time out of their day to answer.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
I merged all your threads. Please don't make multiple threads on the same topic. Next time I'll just delete them :)

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
were you running anything else alongside the slin? and can you compare running the slin with and without the metiformin?
It varied from 1.2grams test with 600 deca and 100 dbol per day to just a trt dose of test at 200mg per week.

Without the metformin bloating was severe.

I take it after the run of slin just as a precautionary measure.
I merged all your threads. Please don't make multiple threads on the same topic. Next time I'll just delete them :)
Thanks doc. You are an asset to the mod team.

Reaction score
can you share any additional information on how to use glyburide? I cant find many threads on it.

Reaction score
Do not cyle the 2 phase it, glyburide is used to restart pancreas insulin production after exogenous use, then you throw metformin to recover insulin sensitivity from glyburide use :)

in a study they compared the weight gain from glyburide to slin in diabetics, the result was 1,7Kg vs 4Kg

I'm doing a glyburide/DNP cycle right now

Reaction score
are you logging that cycle cause I would be really interested in seeing the results? also what kind of dosages of glyburide do you use cause ive read it has a long half life and it doesn't take much to make you go hypo.

New Threads