Pinnacle Labs killed Zeek?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You are absolutely correct on this, zeek never did me wrong..in fact he was a pretty damn good friend to me for whatever reason, but in his last few days on this board...I didn't even recognize the person I had come to know and it ****ed with me pretty bad. I hope he is in a better place. :)

he changed a lot in the last 20/30 days he was here.

was the drugs talking.

Reminds me of Budny

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah I see your guys points and maybe I went a little far. I was really really close with him and He used his powers and trust to manipulate people, so therefore I have no shame in how I feel towards him. But you're right no need to make it worse considering Karen might find this place. Lol

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude I sent him homemade blueberry bread best shit on the planet and he turned around and straight fuked me in the ass with no lube. Nice guy when someone is helpin your ass out with food when you're hurtin. Helpin a brother of iron out as much as ya can except sendin actual cash and then gettin the dry salami is tough for most to swallow. And plain n simple it aint right. Fuk that asshole. You scam your druggy friends on crack n coke, but you dont scam your brothers in iron family. Glad I'm done with that guy enough said. R.I.P. u POS....
!S!

whats this blueberry bread you speak of ? recipe or it didn't happen :) Its gonna be hard for brothers here to give zeek a pass even if he is not with us anymore. a lot of shitty memories there . I feel the worst thing you can do is fuk over someone that is helping you out those feelings never die for the guy that got fuked just b/c it was a innocent move that was in the most part going out of your way to help a scumbag in hiding. Its a hard lesson learned I for sure will never forget, you only have to learn it once.

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
X2 on the bread.

I guess I should be thankful that I never had the opportunity to wheel and deal with him.

I'm not a fan of people that take advantage of others, especially when you consider them a friend.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What the fuk??? I see serious posts and joking posts that zeek is dead. Which is it?

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jenner!

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Didn't find a thread on it when I searched.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Zeek was a vet over at ology, please start showing him respect fellas

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad he took some of my money & did something useful to society with the cash.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
whats this blueberry bread you speak of ? recipe or it didn't happen :) Its gonna be hard for brothers here to give zeek a pass even if he is not with us anymore. a lot of shitty memories there . I feel the worst thing you can do is fuk over someone that is helping you out those feelings never die for the guy that got fuked just b/c it was a innocent move that was in the most part going out of your way to help a scumbag in hiding. Its a hard lesson learned I for sure will never forget, you only have to learn it once.

I cant give up the recipe but send me a pm and I'll get the ole lady in the kitchen and send you a fukin loaf.
!S!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Zeek was a vet over at ology, please start showing him respect fellas
If we do does that mean we have to respect you?? Lol. I'll come to your house in my hummer and kick you ass yaya. Hahah

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I heard that Pinnacle Labs killed Zeek? Is there any truth to this rumor?

I highly doubt this because zeek was from a small town and if he had been murdered there would have been news media coverage.

I tried to get a copy of Zeek's death certificate but the county he lived in made it a real hassle.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I highly doubt this because zeek was from a small town and if he had been murdered there would have been news media coverage.

I tried to get a copy of Zeek's death certificate but the county he lived in made it a real hassle.

Are you a new member? Welcome ;)

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Depends, will you be the one who hazes me in if I admit that I'm new? :)

Jen Hazing > Doc, Gymrat, Herm, POB, and Spongy Hazing

LOL, I will think of something really special....:)

New Threads