Pinnacle Labs killed Zeek?

cybrsage

Reaction score
I heard that Pinnacle Labs killed Zeek? Is there any truth to this rumor?

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol yeah well zeek is dead I know that much.

It would've been nice if zeek, pin, stone cold, and the kardasians were all on a plane that went down. Zeek was the pilot because he's been everywhere and knows everything. Stonecold was prob blowing all the dudes on the plane because if I were to guess he sucks a good cock.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Now that I think about there had to be another person there. Someone needed to be shoving something in stonecolds ass. So we found a job for pikki!!!

T

TriniJuice

Pinnacle labs was actually an array of trained mercenaries, assassins, and hitman who successfully desquised themselves as a steroid UGL in order to fund their affairs for world domination
Zeek spilled the beans as he didn't approve of his status/rank along with the cut that came along with it
Long story short when they found out he was killed before their global empire cracked at the base......

Last edited:

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When zeek was with us I was outspoken about in my disdain for him. IMO, it's in poor taste to discuss the dead in the context it's being done here.

What part?? Cause in my eyes you're a lying scumbag dead or alive.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What part?? Cause in my eyes you're a lying scumbag dead or alive.
Poorly written Herm. I thought you were calling Ben a lying scumbag dead or alive.

I think you mean zeek is a lying scumbag regardless of his heart rate

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yea, even I raised an eyebrow on that one lol...but I'm used to reading herms shit! :)

Reactions: DF

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Poorly written Herm. I thought you were calling Ben a lying scumbag dead or alive.

I think you mean zeek is a lying scumbag regardless of his heart rate

Yeah I mean zeek pob. I like Ben da Fuk and yes lol sounds bad.

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
One of my all-time favorite subjects.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I understand herms frustration. ..

Zeek is/was scum...major manipulator. ..

I agree with ben.. don't speak bad about the dead

But I know there is alot of dirty taste regarding that name

Either way, if he is dead hopefully he repented before he died..

Sounds nuts but I'm serious

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude I sent him homemade blueberry bread best shit on the planet and he turned around and straight fuked me in the ass with no lube. Nice guy when someone is helpin your ass out with food when you're hurtin. Helpin a brother of iron out as much as ya can except sendin actual cash and then gettin the dry salami is tough for most to swallow. And plain n simple it aint right. Fuk that asshole. You scam your druggy friends on crack n coke, but you dont scam your brothers in iron family. Glad I'm done with that guy enough said. R.I.P. u POS....
!S!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude I sent him homemade blueberry bread best shit on the planet and he turned around and straight fuked me in the ass with no lube. Nice guy when someone is helpin your ass out with food when you're hurtin. Helpin a brother of iron out as much as ya can except sendin actual cash and then gettin the dry salami is tough for most to swallow. And plain n simple it aint right. Fuk that asshole. You scam your druggy friends on crack n coke, but you dont scam your brothers in iron family. Glad I'm done with that guy enough said. R.I.P. u POS....
!S!
yup this right here

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Op, were you referring to the original pinnacle labs or the newer name copy cat?

They both were busted. That name has bad juju lol

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My thing is everyone has someone connected to them who is decent and who loved them. That person was probably hurt by the person in question through no fault of their own. The person left to live on more than likely has an unconditional love for the person...especially when the person dies at the age zeek died. Could be a mother or father. More than likely zeek had children. I can only imagine how the odds were/are stacked against the young person through no fault of their own.
Maybe there isn't anyone , but even if there is only a slight chance that person exists and supposing that person has only 1 in a 100 million chance they may come across a post I made about their dad I don't want to be the person that adds to the suffering they most likely have endured being connected to him. If anything, I'd like to lighten that load. Since that won't happen, I'll let it be.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I heard that Pinnacle Labs killed Zeek? Is there any truth to this rumor?

What the actual fukk? It's not bad enough that AAS are on the same level as heroin, crack and meth, but now we have people saying that UG labs are killing people. In the army we have this thing called the PNN (privates news network) where brand new kids into the military hear shit and completely turn it into the dumbest and most irrational and retarded fukkin thing I've ever heard and somehow every new private in the battalion hears it and starts believing it. I thought I've heard everything, so I was wrong

Last edited:

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My thing is everyone has someone connected to them who is decent and who loved them. That person was probably hurt by the person in question through no fault of their own. The person left to live on more than likely has an unconditional love for the person...especially when the person dies at the age zeek died. Could be a mother or father. More than likely zeek had children. I can only imagine how the odds were/are stacked against the young person through no fault of their own.
Maybe there isn't anyone , but even if there is only a slight chance that person exists and supposing that person has only 1 in a 100 million chance they may come across a post I made about their dad I don't want to be the person that adds to the suffering they most likely have endured being connected to him. If anything, I'd like to lighten that load. Since that won't happen, I'll let it be.

You are absolutely correct on this, zeek never did me wrong..in fact he was a pretty damn good friend to me for whatever reason, but in his last few days on this board...I didn't even recognize the person I had come to know and it ****ed with me pretty bad. I hope he is in a better place. :)

New Threads