mike arnold protocol

IWannaGetBig

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That info shows it would need to be made recombinantly for it to have any effect on the user and it also costs much much more.

Can you show me any literature on this, or more specifically, blood tests that show recombint actually has an effect?

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Then help me understand this...why take it if it only raises plasma levels?

Bc ppl don't realize it has no biological activity. They see elevated blood levels by that only means it's in your blood. It doesn't mean it's attaching to a receptor and acting as an agonist to that receptor.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Can you show me any literature on this, or more specifically, blood tests that show recombint actually has an effect?

I said there's info to show earlier bc I am not 100% sure one way or the other. I'm led to believe the guy who made he post but I don't know enough to attack his argument.

I'll try searching for it tonight. I think I've seen the post here but def saw it on Ology. It was by a guy named Moppy

IWannaGetBig

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Found it easier than i thought. Luscious Lei was gracious enough to copy and paste it here

I remember reading this back then..just thought something new had developed. Appreciate you posting up for me.

Luscious Lei

Reaction score
I remember reading this back then..just thought something new had developed. Appreciate you posting up for me.

IWGB if you want to read the science behind it let me know and I'll dig the links to the papers, the links are deactivated in my post.

EDIT: seems that I (or a mod) edited the post to activate the links, enjoy

Last edited:

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
The IGF LR3, do they have any blood work to verify those claims?

I understand why your asking but the bloods aren't necessary for me.

My buddy has been doing this for 30 years now. Yes, old timer. He trains other fellas as well. He knows what he's running while on it.

Why would I believe this?

Because I trust him and he's no bullshitter.

Is there an exact "number" on these?

No, but after running it for years you know if it's good or not and at 45% off, it's worth it to me.

I was asked a question. I'm in no way trying to push anything on anyone.

I'm the same way with HGH. I know when I'm running good stuff without the numbers to back it up.

I'm not a guy that falls into what others say. I have been and always will be a skeptic.

I'm gonna run a night time protocol but I'll throw in some pre workout injects to see how that pump works out.

I'm also in tune enough with my body to notice the changes as they occur.

I hope this helps a little.

H

New Threads