that period between PCT and your next cycle

McDuffy

Reaction score
hey y'all,

6ft 210 lbs. Recently finished my second cycle, test only at 900mg a week. So my PCT ended 2 weeks ago and so far i've pretty much kept all the gains. Bench is down from 315x5 at my peak to 315x3 currently. All my lifts are down slightly but i've kept the weight and size. Anyway I want to know whats the soonest i can go get my natty test levels checked. Also currently are they back to what they were originally or do you think they are more like 80% of what they were pre-cycle or how does that work? Pre-cycle i was 563 with free test at 167. Reason i'm wondering is I did a dirty bulk (4000 cal a day, eating anything and everything) and I want to try and focus on slowly cutting fat while also keeping all muscle gains. I plan to do this by eating 3000 cal a day clean and running 4 times a week. Can I start bringing back high volume workouts or do I need to stay at low volume high intensity for another month or so. I don't want to risk losing my gains by doing to much cardio or high volume lifting while natty test is low... ok hopefully that made sense and people aren't confused. Thx!

My next cycle starts in 3 months, another bulk test750/NPP500/dbol30

Reaction score
dont cut untill you are back on
you cant maintain size past your genetic potential + 10ish pounds
you will always come back to this soon enough no matter what you do
after 3 month mark size will rapidly come off

McDuffy

Reaction score

That sucks... B&C looks more and more appealing Everyday

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score

That's quite the statement.

1) how do you know where he is in regards to his genetic potential?

2) I've cut during PCT and also before going back on without significant losses.

3) 3 months things fall off rapidly? What if he never recovers wouldn't it be sooner? What if he recovers fully, wouldn't it be longer? Wouldn't it be different for everyone since your genetics differ from my genetics.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Three months off is not a lot of time to figure out if you're fully recovered. They same time on equals time off but you need to really know your body and how you feel before you hop back on. I cycle two little ones a year and I'm fine with that cause I recover fully. You need bloods to know what you were before the cycle, during, and after. If the Hpta takes a beating and not fully recover before you're back on then you can do permanent damage. Know your body before you start making calls. People tend to not look at how aas actually works. When you pump your body with hormones then come off its going from one extreme to the next. Some recover quick and some don't.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you want to b&c be prepared because once you go that way there's no turning back.

McDuffy

Reaction score
Three months off is not a lot of time to figure out if you're fully recovered. They same time on equals time off but you need to really know your body and how you feel before you hop back on. I cycle two little ones a year and I'm fine with that cause I recover fully. You need bloods to know what you were before the cycle, during, and after. If the Hpta takes a beating and not fully recover before you're back on then you can do permanent damage. Know your body before you start making calls. People tend to not look at how aas actually works. When you pump your body with hormones then come off its going from one extreme to the next. Some recover quick and some don't.

Thanks guys, when can i get blood work done, whats the soonest. Don't you have to be off clomid for a certain amount of time before you can test your test, fsh and lsh levels?

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Thanks guys, when can i get blood work done, whats the soonest. Don't you have to be off clomid for a certain amount of time before you can test your test, fsh and lsh levels?

The earliest I'd get bloodwork is 6wks after stopping nolva and clomid. That will at least show what your natural test levels are without those compounds affecting the results. If you've recovered I'd give it the time off idea if not you would need more blood work at a later date to see if you recover in time.

McDuffy

Reaction score
The earliest I'd get bloodwork is 6wks after stopping nolva and clomid. That will at least show what your natural test levels are without those compounds affecting the results. If you've recovered I'd give it the time off idea if not you would need more blood work at a later date to see if you recover in time.

cool thx doc

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i would really wait to cut man. your going to cut off all that new muscle.

It needs time to mature before you can begin to cut otherwise it will go bye bye........think about it, some of it has only been there a very short amount of time.

GHRP 2 with maybe osta (yes i know its not popular here) or ghrp 2 with 25mg provion (after serms) to bridge for 5-7wks. Lots of pro, moderate carbs, very healthy fats.....& do 15min of cardio after your done lifting to get rid of some BF.

but please dont go into a cut or your going to lose a lot of muscle, BF & weight.

McDuffy

Reaction score
i would really wait to cut man. your going to cut off all that new muscle.

It needs time to mature before you can begin to cut otherwise it will go bye bye........think about it, some of it has only been there a very short amount of time.

GHRP 2 with maybe osta (yes i know its not popular here) or ghrp 2 with 25mg provion (after serms) to bridge for 5-7wks. Lots of pro, moderate carbs, very healthy fats.....& do 15min of cardio after your done lifting to get rid of some BF.

but please dont go into a cut or your going to lose a lot of muscle, BF & weight.

ok cool, will high volume workouts cause me to lose muscle. I did dumbell bench presses 4 sets for 6 reps 110lbs 5 days ago after my regular bench presses and man for the past 5 days my chest has never hurt so bad... hope its not a bad sign...

Reaction score
To keep mass you got to eat! You will lose some gains but you have to keep your calories up. If you're going to do cardio 4 times a week make sure you eat enough calories on those days to replace what you lost so you don't lose any gains. Days your run and if you are weight training the same day as well, you mean need to add 500 cals!

New Threads