best filters

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I believe PDVF is 90c, that's a huge difference IMO.

Hey SF...where did you find that temp rating on the pdvf?

I was just on amazon and it stated they are only rated for 45 celsius. It wouldnt show the rating if I was using my cell but when i used the desktop it showed it.

I just looked on the signa-aldrich website and they also rate it at 45c. Not that the heat rating has really anything to do with it being a better filter or not but its important to know for filtering so the filter doesnt burn.

Id say between the two I agree with you sf...the pdvf is the better filter

Last edited:

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Hey SF...where did you find that temp rating on the pdvf?

I was just on amazon and it stated they are only rated for 45 celsius. It wouldnt show the rating if I was using my cell but when i used the desktop it showed it.

I just looked on the signa-aldrich website and they also rate it at 45c. Not that the heat rating has really anything to do with it being a better filter or not but its important to know for filtering so the filter doesnt burn.

Id say between the two I agree with you sf...the pdvf is the better filter

I was thinking Fahrenheit with PDVF's whick is actually 115f

Reaction score
Millpore is good at syringe filter, of quality. And whatman filter paper . Some not-so famous brands can also makes good filters. if you have some. you can tell me. I am a newb tioo, and want to know more.

Reaction score
Hawach Scientific Co., Ltd, try form this company, whose filter paper ash content(%)<0.01. of whatman's quality

Last edited:

New Threads