switching from test cyp to test enathate

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
So my script just ran out, took my last dose, it wasn't the normal 100 a week it was closer to 130 probably. Figured I might as well cash the vial out.

So due to insurance reasons I took matters into my own hands, so I'm getting ready to switch over.

I took my pin on Thursday so I'm gonna get my bloods on Wednesday to see where 100 a week puts me.

I will most likely bump up to 250 a week, 125 twice a week. I'm thinking Monday and Thursday, to make it somewhat evenly spaced.

Will I notice any difference between the 2 or is it pretty much the same just different half life?

I will post up my blood results to get some help reading them.

If I missed anything let me know

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
I will be getting another set of blood work done a few weeks into it. I know my script is legit so it will give me a good base number to start with.

It better be legit dammit lol

mickems

Elite
Reaction score
So my script just ran out, took my last dose, it wasn't the normal 100 a week it was closer to 130 probably. Figured I might as well cash the vial out.

So due to insurance reasons I took matters into my own hands, so I'm getting ready to switch over.

I took my pin on Thursday so I'm gonna get my bloods on Wednesday to see where 100 a week puts me.

I will most likely bump up to 250 a week, 125 twice a week. I'm thinking Monday and Thursday, to make it somewhat evenly spaced.

Will I notice any difference between the 2 or is it pretty much the same just different half life?

I will post up my blood results to get some help reading them.

If I missed anything let me know

you're right. half lifes are slightly different but, you will not notice a difference between the two.

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Half life and ester weight are very close. Like everyone else said, you will not notice any difference.

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
So if it's legit gear the only thing I will notice will be some slightly better gains due to the higher test dosage

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So if it's legit gear the only thing I will notice will be some slightly better gains due to the higher test dosage

Agree with the Bros - the ester change won't impact you. Going from 100 Mg weekly to 250 weekly will have an impact - not a huge impact, but you'll feel and see the difference I'd expect.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
bro this is AAS 101. You should have known this by now.

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
I hear ya seek, I'm just making sure I have my facts straight.

Curious to hear from the veterans as always.

If my gear checks out I will be getting enough to run a cycle of 500 a week

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Fair enough bro. :)

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Your first cycle? I cant remember.

Jayjay82

Elite
Reaction score
They are extremely similar you are not going to have a problem switching from cyp to enanthate.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
If your TRT was for 100mg a week why are you bumping it up to 250mg now?

If you want the trough levels get bloods done just before you do your next pin. If you want peak levels you'll want bloods done 24hrs +/- 12hrs post injection. You'll also want to wait 6wks or so after switching over before doing bloods to let the new gear stabilize and old metbaoliZe.

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
That's the plan Doc.

My original script was for 200mg a month, so that's when I realized that the doctor I went through had no clue what he was doing.

It all depends on what my blood work says really, I had test levels in the mid 200s when I started, so if the 100 a week hasn't got me to a range that's closer to where my natural levels should be, then I will bump it up and get re tested

Last edited:

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
That's the plan Doc.

My original script was for 200mg a month, so that's when I realized that the doctor I went through had no clue what he was doing.

It all depends on what my blood work says really, I had test levels in the mid 200s when I started, so if the 100 a week hasn't got me to a range that's closer to where my natural levels should be, then I will bump it up and get re tested

That makes more sense. Just wait long enough in between changes for blood work to reflect them.

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
What is everyone's normal blood work testing schedule like?

Do you guys get it taken during the high, the lows, or right about in the middle.

Thursday will be a week, so I'm not sure if it would be better to get it today or just wait until then.

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
What is everyone's normal blood work testing schedule like?

Do you guys get it taken during the high, the lows, or right about in the middle.

Thursday will be a week, so I'm not sure if it would be better to get it today or just wait until then.

How long has it been since you switched over?

IMO, getting both peak and trough levels is the best bet as you have more data to optimize your protocol. For peak levels, 24hrs post injection, for troughs just before your next pin

New Threads